Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just buy a Cityzen membership for £30 and if it goes down to members then you’ll be able to get one. Very much dependent on whether or not the remaining season ticket holders snap up whatever tickets are left this week. Should know more by Wednesday at the latest.

Due to financial reasons I had to give up my season ticket this season(big mistake) I’ve got over 6,000 points and was desperate to get a ticket and take my young son to Wembley for the first time! I was banging on it going down to cityzens but just read somewhere that it would be for cityzen matchday holders only if it does? Despite going to a good few games this season I’m not a matchday cityzen member I don’t think so my chances are pretty non existent.

My own fault I suppose-take it from me never give up your season ticket if you a 100% don’t need to.
Mate, I’m sure if you keep an eye on the ticket thread in ticket forum there will be plenty knocking about nearer the time.

Just wondering if anyone knows how much the allocation has gone for this game my cousin and I are citizens members and travel from Northern Ireland for the game, do you reckon it will get down to the citizens criteria? Have flights booked so if anyone knows if there is two tickets available I'd be much appreciative if someone could get in touch

Wembley looks a bit different than this these days....

33m21vq.jpg

When I drive to London for games, I park at Stanmore underground station. Its great especially for Wembley, and its free street parking, on the street first left past the station.
Cheers. Will look at that.

without trawling all through this thread,can somebody tell me,when you add friends and family into your ticket account,can you buy tickets for them ?

I just added 2 friend who become eligible for tickets on wednesday this week ( 14 th ) will i be able to buy tickets for them ? tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.