tickets distribution for todays game

uwerosler28

at the front of block 101 today there was a group of at least 30 asian fans all with huge cameras one even videoing on his full sized ipad , quite funny to watch, and the obligitory half and half scarves but i thought this game sold out at quite high level of points for blue card holders so how would this large group of ended up with these tickets?

Re: tickets disrtibution for todays game

They could have won a competition or something.

Three of them could barely contain their excitement when Rooney scored the opener

Ive been sent a picture by a rag and Rooney is sliding on his knees after the first goal and 3 of them are cheering.

Fuck filling the stadium with this plastic shit, fuck them off now FFS

Half and half scarves and cameras, I've no issues with new fans black white chinese or from the fucking blue moon but come and support City or don't come.

The picture is a joke, as the OP says there are at least 30 in together. They don't get the passion and culture of a game like today and what it means to fans who have City running through their veins for 40 years, followed them everywhere through all the shit.

We will eventually get priced out by this type of shit and the same plastic shithouse fans will jump ship if the bad times return to OUR club.

Stick with United, they have already sold out their TRUE fans to the day tripping glory hunting bandwagon jumping bastards like you.

its a complete joke. fans like this shouldnt be allowed in the ground, some of them were clearly united glory hunters. We are gonna end up like united :(

this, football has lost its soul when real fans can't make it but these randomers get in

Large groups of Asians in 308 too and smaller groups of rags, one spotter type around 40 and sat with a beanie hat and flask made the mistake of jumping up when RVP scored..... Mistake

A guy around 60? On my row started climbing over seats to knock the fucker out, a younger lad between rows calmed it down and told the irate Blue that there were kids about, I blame the rag for sitting with us.....

One thing that does piss me right off is that half of the tourist getting tickets have huge lenses and the one time I ever took one to the game I was set upon by a steward who told me he'd evict me unless I put it away....

Where do these fuckers get like 8 seats together? Fucked if I know

35ke2o.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.