Tickets for Barca

Chatted to a few friends over in Barca today seems they are getting tickets in the Barac end with no problems for FV just need ID

I have two tickets spare, in the barca end. I will try to keep this short., i bought them off viagogo a while back but i have now managed to get two in the city end so i know longer need them. Trouble is i payed £180 for these tickets, however i know i cannot expect to sell them for that much so prepared to take a loss on them, looking to sell them for £120 each (which looks to be cheaper than the ones being sold in Barca today according to other forum posts). I am not sure what the actual face value of these tickets is so hopefully i am not breaking any rules buy offering them at this price.

Please note, I do not currently have possesion of these tickets because they were bought on viagogo, i have to pick them up at the hotel catalonia rigoletto before the game. (Looks like a few other blues in the same situation as this) However, i do have the booking confirmation for both tickets with me as i need them to pick the tickets up. If somebody would like to buy these tickets, I am flying out from manchester tomorrow morning 10.25, so you can meet me in the morning then if you are flying at a similar time, or we can meet up in barca at some point so i can show you the confirmation emails and you can come with to pick the tickets up. I will of course not ask for any money from you untill you have the tickets in hand.

Lastly, as you can see, i am not on this forum alot, however, the last time i was on was to sell a ticket at fv for the fa cup semi against united to a user named 'samrod'. Hopefully this will go some way to prove i and this offer is genuine. Please feel free to message me if you want more info.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.