Tickets for spurs..?

shaunthegoat

I know this is a long shot, but I was wondering if any of you think there could be any chance at all of getting into White Hart Lane next saturday? Being from Norway I guess I don't have any chance at all, but it's worth a try :) For example by showing up at the box office on matchday...?

Thanks fellow blues :)

shaunthegoat said:
I know this is a long shot, but I was wondering if any of you think there could be any chance at all of getting into White Hart Lane next saturday? Being from Norway I guess I don't have any chance at all, but it's worth a try :) For example by showing up at the box office on matchday...?

There was a guy selling 2 tickets, i'l pm you now and direct you.

You should get in ...... even if it's in a Spurs end of the ground.

Don't think we've been completely sellin' out our allocations there of late , but it all depends on how many tickets City have actually asked for this time around ....... and with it being the final away day a lot of people will probably want to go.

Have just checked Citys site ..... we HAVE sold out ...... but we've probably taken a lower allocation .... as it's probably Spurs final home game and they'll be expectin' a full house.

Shooter 83 said:
shaunthegoat said:

There was a guy selling 2 tickets, i'l pm you now and direct you.

Cheers mate! I do appreciate it!

black mamba said:
You should get in ...... even if it's in a Spurs end of the ground.

Don't think we've been completely sellin' out our allocations there of late , but it all depends on how many tickets City have actually asked for ....... and with it being the final away day a lot of people will probably want to go.

That is also what I was thinking, but I went to the spurs website, and it said the tickets were sold out, but hey; I'm a gambler! :p

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Sold Out in the city end the last i heard.

Yes ..... we HAVE sold out , i've just checked the club site ....... we've probably taken a lower allocation.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Sold Out in the city end the last i heard.

Crap.
black mamba said:
Have just checked Citys site ..... we HAVE sold out ...... but we've probably taken a lower allocation .... as it's probably Spurs final home game and they'll be expectin' a full house.

And again; Crap.

There are plenty of outside ticketing sites 'on the net' offerin' tickets for the game , but at stupid money , mind you some may be offering inclusive travel to the game ...... if you can't get one beforehand you could always try a tout at the ground on the day of the game , if you fancy the trip across ...... might be cheaper than buying off one of these sites.

Or failing that watch it on your computer.

black mamba said:
Or failing that watch it on your computer.

mmmm... that sounds awesome! ;D
We may gamble on showing up, but I have never been particularly lucky with gambling on City...

BTW: I apologise for making a thread in this part of the forum on this subject, I wasn't aware there was an own forum for ticket-trading...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.