Tickets for Weds night training session?

I was at the ticket office yesterday and the lady was popping the tickets for the open day in envelopes saying that the latest they were being sent out is Tuesday , talk about last minute

I was at the ticket office yesterday and the lady was popping the tickets for the open day in envelopes saying that the latest they were being sent out is Tuesday , talk about last minute

Why leave it so late?

We do not seem to have improved from the Maine road days! I remember queuing for tickets before a league cup game against Crewe in 2002 because they hadn't been sent out, missed the KO and first goal.

The ticket office is one of the few direct contact points with fans. I am sure it's not be the professional slick outfit of customer service the Club strives for,WHY NOT!
Could it be lack of investment in a top-notch IT system, training of personnel, numbers of personnel? There is plenty of room for improvement from our ticket office, not the guys and Girls who work there but from the Club. Come on City get it together especially if you are going to have MORE none season ticket sales with the expanded stadium.

Why leave it so late?

We do not seem to have improved from the Maine road days! I remember queuing for tickets before a league cup game against Crewe in 2002 because they hadn't been sent out, missed the KO and first goal.

The ticket office is one of the few direct contact points with fans. I am sure it's not be the professional slick outfit of customer service the Club strives for,WHY NOT!
Could it be lack of investment in a top-notch IT system, training of personnel, numbers of personnel? There is plenty of room for improvement from our ticket office, not the guys and Girls who work there but from the Club. Come on City get it together especially if you are going to have MORE none season ticket sales with the expanded stadium.
Arnt the tickets still sent out from Nottingham ?

As she was 'popping the tickets' in envelopes and some of us have already received ours she could have been referring to the fact that they won't send any out after Tuesday and people whose order has not been posted by then may have to pick them up from the ticket office?

I know I ordered mine online on Thursday morning went off to visit my son in the afternoon and it was here on Saturday when I returned from Wales.

I'd have asked if I was waiting for one i was picking up Everton tickets so had no real need , as for posting on here i was offering some information in order to help ... help get that ?

And also for your information I have always found the staff in our ticket office very helpfull, I have no reason to imply anything , I am allowed an opinion however .. or should I ask your permission in future ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.