tickets for wembley

Q-Blue said:
Surely there has to be careful consideration regarding the ticket allocation for the final.

It will be either City, Chelsea or the Anti-Christ against Millwall or Wigan

Millwall and Blackburn only attracted 23,000 over two games and Wigan wouldn't do much better.

There will be more corporates than Wigan or Millwall fans!

milwall got two pretty big attendances for their recent play off finals and for the fa cup final against united, they'll sell out their allocation, as would wigan for the final

Churchill123 said:
urmston said:
danny123 said:
Every season card holder will get one I think. The demand won't be as high as the 2011 semi.

The club now sells loyalty points for hard cash.

So many cash strapped people who got a ticket in 2011 wont get one now.

Do they?
Yes, the platinum membership, for £50 you get double points

eshiers1 said:
Q-Blue said:
Surely there has to be careful consideration regarding the ticket allocation for the final.

Millwall and Blackburn only attracted 23,000 over two games and Wigan wouldn't do much better.

milwall got two pretty big attendances for their recent play off finals and for the fa cup final against united, they'll sell out their allocation, as would wigan for the final

You get the whole town turning out..grannies,fookwits who have never been to a game in their life,thousands of rag supporting kids,jester hatted mums...ect,ect....they will all come out of the woodwork shouting their undying love for Wigan/Millwall

bluevengence said:
eshiers1 said:
Q-Blue said:

You get the whole town turning out..grannies,fookwits who have never been to a game in their life,thousands of rag supporting kids,jester hatted mums...ect,ect....they will all come out of the woodwork shouting their undying love for Wigan/Millwall

just think back to our play off final when gillingham sold more than 3x their average attendance

coops said:
jimharri said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
I don't see why not ? Is Wembley rubbish now ?
Maybe the ''novelty'' value of actually getting to Wembley has worn off to some extent? Third trip down in 2 years.

Novelty!!! It's f**king wembley we dreamt of this for decades and now were getting bored of it already,p!! If any of our fans think the novelty has worn off they should go watch the 97/98 season DVD!!
Watch it I am fooking on it freezing my ass off again

I'm hoping we'll sell tickets in 1,000 blocks of points this time, proved a nightmare getting tickets close to my lad (not a kid) had to do a load of messing about with other blues just to get in the same area.

Suppose for the semi I could wait for his level 600 or so below me but if we get to the final may be too risky. He was having his final ticket processed as the sold out signs were going up got one of the very last few.

I sound like a moaner we're either side of the aways so don't even stand together anymore normally.

blue b4 the moon said:
I'm hoping we'll sell tickets in 1,000 blocks of points this time, proved a nightmare getting tickets close to my lad (not a kid) had to do a load of messing about with other blues just to get in the same area.

Suppose for the semi I could wait for his level 600 or so below me but if we get to the final may be too risky. He was having his final ticket processed as the sold out signs were going up got one of the very last few.

I sound like a moaner we're either side of the aways so don't even stand together anymore normally.
You can get your kids ticket the same time you get yours

No 'cos he's not a kid maybe my post didn't make it clear he's over 20 which is why I'd like us to do the big points brackets especially as we'll be on-line rather than queuing/phoning for hours.

blue b4 the moon said:
No 'cos he's not a kid maybe my post didn't make it clear he's over 20 which is why I'd like us to do the big points brackets especially as we'll be on-line rather than queuing/phoning for hours.

Sorry mate I missed the (not a kid) bit haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.