Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Could someone tell me the age groups of the tickets? I'm 18 and in all the panic I ordered what I thought was the right age group. Email says 16&17, I was sure it was 16-21 but I might be wrong. Can anyone help?

even if it is 16&17 and your 18 you wont have any problem getting in on that at all... unless you look 30 odd

Could someone tell me the age groups of the tickets? I'm 18 and in all the panic I ordered what I thought was the right age group. Email says 16&17, I was sure it was 16-21 but I might be wrong. Can anyone help?

Criteria is:

Under 16
16-21 years old
Adult
Over 65

Sounds like you picked the right one, as you definitely didn't go for U16. You'll be fine. If in doubt ring them when all this shit-storm has blown over. They can't take it away from you. If by some huge catastrophe it needs changed you'll be able to sort.

Source: https://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2016/April/Champions-League-semi-final/1460710759

Well I finally got in after it being greyed out after 2pm. I've picked a seat but now I've got the spinning circle of doom trying to pay for the thing!

The ticket price will be set against the age of the person you bought for. If you bought for yourself then they may have your d.o.b. wrong.

That said, the price bracket is shown as 16 to 21 so you should be okay.

Started at 2.01pm at 2000 in the queue, got to the ticket page and both Quick Seats and Choose Seats are greyed out. Realised I wasn't logged in as I went straight into the queue when I went to the ticket site. Tried to login and now I'm at position 6861. I have given up.

Criteria is:

Under 16
16-21 years old
Adult
Over 65

Sounds like you picked the right one, as you definitely didn't go for U16. You'll be fine. If in doubt ring them when all this shit-storm has blown over. They can't take it away from you. If by some huge catastrophe it needs changed you'll be able to sort.

Source: https://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2016/April/Champions-League-semi-final/1460710759
Nah their is a 16/17 cat which they didn't advertise, I got my boy one on Monday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.