Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Good luck.
It's only my guess but I reckon at least 90% of the 42000 SC holders will get a ticket either for themselves or friends which only leaves around 10,000 for non-SC cityzens members and non-members. I haven't a clue how many Cityzens members there are but it must be in the tens of thousands so thinking about it, it may actually sell out Monday afternoon. Of course I could be totally wrong.

Cheers man I appreciate the response! I'll be waiting eagerly at my computer Tuesday!

And if it turned out I didn't get a ticket what would the likely hood of picking one up over there when I arrive over on the Tuesday?

Cheers man I appreciate the response! I'll be waiting eagerly at my computer Tuesday!

And if it turned out I didn't get a ticket what would the likely hood of picking one up over there when I arrive over on the Tuesday?
Keep an eye on the ticket exchange forum, you never know your luck but for a match like this I don't imagine there'll be many if any. Your best bet might be hospitality. £150 though.

I'm a season ticket holder and bought a mate a ticket for the PSG game. He's not a season ticket holder or citizen. Will I be able to buy two tickets from 9am Monday or will I have to wait till Tuesday?

From messages on here it sounds like it might be sold out by Tuesday. So do you think is best just to get own and hope for the best for Tuesday for my mate?

Keep an eye on the ticket exchange forum, you never know your luck but for a match like this I don't imagine there'll be many if any. Your best bet might be hospitality. £150 though.

I think hospitality prices have increased for the semi. From £250 rings a bell!

I imagine all season card and Citizens members will get a ticket if they buy today but with the reasonable pricing there will be high demand.

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Has the website crashed yet? 20,000+ who are not on the cup scheme have to buy within the next 5 hours!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.