Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Been to all of the games in this competition although not on the cup scheme. Website is shit, number 19447

Not too sure if you will lose you place but I just logged in and then picked quick seats. It was slow but no waiting or number..

Anyone know how I put numbers in the box on an iPad??
Safari browser doesn't work on the city tickets website as it won't let you select numbers of tickets...... no idea why but if you go to the App Store and download the free version of "Puffin Browser " this works

try keeping your finger on at the same time as pressing done.

Cheers, ironically if I put 22 in, it allows me my two tickets. Seems a shite system if you can't use iPads or IPhones easily.

Cheers though.

Going to try the 'quick seats' option now. Quickly running out of my entitlement as they're adding seats to basket but not processing them.

Quick seats is the better option if your not bothered about getting a specific seat. In the end I gave up my ticket in 209 for two in 111 because it's more important to get into the match!

Trying online but seem to be having the same problems as everyone else, whats with the generous availability allocation of 2 tickets per season card holder? Be gutted if it sells out before i can get tickets, availability looks good on the stadium map so hopefully won't be an issue though, but people saying there are 20,000 in a queue does worry me a bit!!

Safari browser doesn't work on the city tickets website as it won't let you select numbers of tickets...... no idea why but if you go to the App Store and download the free version of "Puffin Browser " this works

Cheers, it worked if I put 22 as opposed to 2 in tickets. Weird system. Surely this limits 1000's of buyers. I've tried and failed before. So gave up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.