Tickets - Man City vs Liverpool - Boxing day 26th of Dec

I have one spare - with hospitality, coz the Mrs has to deal with the inlaws! Commonwealth Suite and seat 1st level on halfhway line. £75.

Junior for a tenner! South stand 119, row j. Meet me in Newton Heath before 12 tomoz or outside entrance Y before the game.

Hey guys ,help me out here, check a few posts back and I got my lad sorted with a ticket, anyhow, just had a pm and the ticket is now not available, gutted, can anyone help please

mark_mcfc said:
I've got 2 tickets for the Liverpool game in the Colin Bell stand tier 3. They cost £58 each at face value but I will take £50 each. Reply as soon as possible if interested.

Looking for two so will take these if they are still available?

bluesimon said:
I have one spare - with hospitality, coz the Mrs has to deal with the inlaws! Commonwealth Suite and seat 1st level on halfhway line. £75.

Is this still available?<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:59 pm --<br /><br />
bobbymanc11 said:
bobbymanc11 said:
I have a spare season card due my mate letting his Mrs wear the trousers on boxing day. Next to me east stand 307 row T . Can meet outside gate before game.
£30 First come first serve

Is this still available?

andy07 said:
mark_mcfc said:
I've got 2 tickets for the Liverpool game in the Colin Bell stand tier 3. They cost £58 each at face value but I will take £50 each. Reply as soon as possible if interested.

Looking for two so will take these if they are still available?

Be careful with this as the number that this guy wanted me to call him on was "suspect" shall we say!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.