Tickets - Man City vs Liverpool - Boxing day 26th of Dec

Blue Mist said:
gsd said:
Looking for 6 tickets all seated together , right on the halfway line next to the benches

Never been to city before , but it was my grandads final wish on his deathbed that I take the whole family to a city v liverpool game .

I realise tickets are few and far between but it's mine and my family's Devine right to be there for this big game .

Also due to the game being in the festive period and I've had to shell out for numerous presents for the family and getting bladdered most nights ,I would only like to pay around £20 each .

Many thanks

A true blue since last week

Sorry gsd I only have five together... right where you want them as well, if only I hadn't already given the other one away. oh well I'll just give them away to someone else on here, perhaps split them 3 and 2.
Bwahahaha

I'm not flying in from some far off land. It's not my birthday or any of my kids' and i do not need one for a dead uncle or aunt. I just want one for me so i can enjoy boxing day in the traditional way.

Adult and Junior together available in North Stand. £50 for the pair. These are season tickets so will need collecting from Wythenshawe and returning before Saturday.
PM if interested.

I would just like to thank James for sorting me out with the tickets as he has made my seven year old very happy, not to mention me for not letting him down. Massive thanks to the other lads who offered to help out also !!

I would like one or two for Boxing Day. Would collect from your house with a deposit or meet at the ground. Cheers. Jamie 100% reliable. I have SS2 season card but lent it out to a special friend. Thanks

4 seats together in east upper Fv is £58 ,

As its Xmas and I'm allergic to pound coins lets call if £60 each .

I will leave the £8 for Santa on Xmas eve so he can get a macdonalds , and not have to eat the shit he normally gets left

Beautiful friend of mine has her Yankee family coming over for Christmas and would love to come up to Manchester for the game if you're still selling the tickets GSD

gsd said:
4 seats together in east upper Fv is £58 ,

As its Xmas and I'm allergic to pound coins lets call if £60 each .

I will leave the £8 for Santa on Xmas eve so he can get a macdonalds , and not have to eat the shit he normally gets left

Is this allowed?

Sod santa the fat bastard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.