Tickets on Derby day

I have a cunning plan, go through the turnstyles with your mates make sure one of your mates is a junior swop the junior ticket with an adult ie your mates who have got through just inside the turnstyles, make sure he goes through last, if he is pulled say ho sorry the cards have got mixed up. Take the junior to the the operator with the adult, Worth a try as a back up, they might tell you to bugger off but they just might buy it?

mancunial said:
I have a cunning plan, go through the turnstyles with your mates make sure one of your mates is a junior swop the junior ticket with an adult ie your mates who have got through just inside the turnstyles, make sure he goes through last, if he is pulled say ho sorry the cards have got mixed up. Take the junior to the the operator with the adult, Worth a try as a back up, they might tell you to bugger off but they just might buy it?

or just upgrade it and pay the right price.

Its risky but put it this way my dad got in on my u16s season ticket so you should be ok. youve just gotta time it right and pounce when there arnt any stewards looking. Good luck

used my lads junior seasoncard many times in error as we have taken the wrong one, wont say which block but the very nice lady steward noticed on several occasions and when that light flashed she looks the other way, she's number 1

danny123 said:
Due to a mistake on City's behalf, my season ticket says 16/17 but I should be in the 18-21 category. Everyone says I look much older than 18 and I get stared at by the stewards on the way in but they haven't said anything as of yet!

You've jinxed it Dan... I'm definitely going in before you for the rest of the season now! :)

i wanted to buy one today but was told only EL3 and WL3 were left. I said had they all sold and was told yes other than the family stand. So I am now in the bottom tier for buying an under 16 ticket one of my mates will try... see if his works if not whats a 10er rather than sat in the gods?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.