Tickets per person?

There should be more than enough tickets to go round for all season card holders should they wish to go. I have 3 (1 adult 2 kids) but will only be buying one. I definitely think it will go to access cards etc.

A pal of mine has 4 corporate seats at Wembley and they don't count as part of the allocation. So when the FA say we will get 35,000 tickets that's what the club get. They will pull 1000 out for box holders/players families etc. and the rest are left to the fans.

There will be more than enough to go round without a doubt. If we get to the final that will be a very different story because the allocation will be smaller and the players families will treble in size overnight.

awest said:
There should be more than enough tickets to go round for all season card holders should they wish to go. I have 3 (1 adult 2 kids) but will only be buying one. I definitely think it will go to access cards etc.

A pal of mine has 4 corporate seats at Wembley and they don't count as part of the allocation. So when the FA say we will get 35,000 tickets that's what the club get. They will pull 1000 out for box holders/players families etc. and the rest are left to the fans.

There will be more than enough to go round without a doubt. If we get to the final that will be a very different story because the allocation will be smaller and the players families will treble in size overnight.

hope your right awest i have 2330 pts on a seasoncard and i'm worried

I know I'm right. Unless something is well and truly bent within the ticket office you should all get a ticket with a season card.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:38 pm --<br /><br />
awest said:
I know I'm right. Unless something is well and truly bent within the ticket office you should all get a ticket with a season card.

Just had a PM off a mate who has 4 season cards 1 adult & 3 kids and he's only getting 1 adult ticket. There are many of us with kids who won't take them. I won't because i want a good piss-up without worrying about them.

i might get this wrong but will the club have tickets what they will sell with food, like they do with away games. might get on this even if its 120 notes

Dannyc_city said:
Obviously the tickets wont be available online/over the phone because that would be too easy?!
ha ^^^^this^^^^^^^

you can guarantee they'll have every fucker queuing for hours all round the ground,our ticket office is backward beyond belief

marco said:
i would think 1 ticket per season card, must admit i'm slightly worried now i know were getting 32k i had a gap on my season ticket and lost my points i renewed but have about 2700pts i might struggle because we are not going to see the 32k after supporters cubs etc that fig could be down to 28k up for grabs

Just a NOTE that the supporters club only get tickets for those who HAVE a s/t with the correct amount of loyalty points!

seasoncard holders with loyalty points first option,the way the crowds have been for the cup games they will go on open sale : )

Hi
this season i didnt renew my seasoncard that i had the season after we moved to Eastlands, due to reasons out of my control :(
anyway, ive still been every home game this season and have just fewer than 3000 loyalty points on my citycard
what are the chances of me getting a ticket for the semi final?
wouldnt miss it for the world! looks like eBay will be getting some money from me if i cant get one from the club!
imo, tickets to the final should be given out with priority to those who sat through the goal-less season of pearcey! Haha

marco said:
awest said:

hope your right awest i have 2330 pts on a seasoncard and i'm worried
try 1970 with a SC i fall 30 under the magial 2000 my arse is flapping like a mo fo<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:10 pm --<br /><br />
inki94 said:
Hi
this season i didnt renew my seasoncard that i had the season after we moved to Eastlands, due to reasons out of my control :(
anyway, ive still been every home game this season and have just fewer than 3000 loyalty points on my citycard
what are the chances of me getting a ticket for the semi final?
wouldnt miss it for the world! looks like eBay will be getting some money from me if i cant get one from the club!
imo, tickets to the final should be given out with priority to those who sat through the goal-less season of pearcey! Haha
depends mate first dibs go to season card holders if there is still some left you will defo get one

we should find out tomorrow what the real situation is and we can get on with buying tickets .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.