tickets sunday?????

bluekev1969 said:
The club kept the ticket. After they had tried their best to work out what had happened I told them I had bought it from a tout.
I'd still see if the police are willing to nail the tout, if the ticket was genuine, and had been used, then the person who used it must have passed it back outside, and so is just as guilty as the tout. Just because you were foolish enough to buy from a tout, doesn't mean you shouldn't go after him, there aren't many that sell outside, and they're usually around every week, so you might be able to identify him. Bloody parasites in my opinion, and I would suggest they are unlikely to be blues.

My seasoncard is up in 303. Two guys next to me said they could have bought an Ipad each with the cost of their tickets!! I'm on a Value Gold so mine worked out at £13

bluekev1969 said:
I came up from Oxford on Sunday without a ticket. I got to the ground early -about 1230 thinking that I could soak up the atmosphre on City Square, watch the players arrive then head to Mary D's. That plan went straight out of the window when I saw the queue to get in Mary D's at 1230.
I then went into the Sportcity bar and was told by a member of staff that the game was being shown there-perfect. I could stay on City Square until 245pm then walk the 50 yards across the bar.
Disaster, after spending 5 minutes in the bar the same member of staff said that they had changed their mind because there were so many people without tickets. So we ran around towards Mary D's in the hope that we might be able to squeeze in. No chance. Queue still a mile long. There were still a couple of touts hanging around so I "negotiated" and handed over £300.
Running across the road and around to my entrance I have never been so excited. Couldn't afford the £300 but would worry about that another day. I get to entrance F. It's a VIP entrance, I show the security guard my ticket and stroll in. This is going to be the best day of my life!
I am welcomed by two nice ladies at reception. They take my ticket, scan it and it bleeps red. This ticket has been used.
Everyone is really apologetic-don't worry sir we will sort this for you. Try again still red. Then on to the phone. There's someone in that seat. Then another phone call. still I am going nowhere and the game has started. After the longest five minutes of my life it is clear I have been stung and close to tears I leave the stadium.
£300. Three hundred quid that I haven't really got. What a tw*t I am. I ring my mate Chris who picks me up and we get to the first pub we find and get a beer in.
The first half completely passed me by. I could not believe what had happened. At one point during the week I was not coming up beacuse I could not afford the petrol and here I am blowing £300 on duff tickets. Then QPR score twice and I am now in a dark. dark place.
What happened next and how my emotions soared so high and so quickly I cannot put into words. I was back at the stadium within minutes of the final whistle. Ended up initially back on City Square talking to Jimi Goodwin of Doves- he left early-just couldn't take it! Then in the Etihad for the celebrations.
What a day, What a club. THIS is how it feels to City

Sorry to hear that. What a shit thing to happen.

I hope that the Club grabbed the guy who was in the seat and turfed him out. He would clearly have been in on the scam. Since he was no longer in possession of a ticket then I suppose they would be entitled to eject him from the Stadium.

Just a pity they didn't do that and let you in instead.

In on the scam most likely, but he is simply going to say he lost it or had it stolen once in the ground isn't he. And sadly, no way of nailing the twunt....awful if it's a Blue that has done it too....

bluekev1969 said:
I came up from Oxford on Sunday without a ticket. I got to the ground early -about 1230 thinking that I could soak up the atmosphre on City Square, watch the players arrive then head to Mary D's. That plan went straight out of the window when I saw the queue to get in Mary D's at 1230.
I then went into the Sportcity bar and was told by a member of staff that the game was being shown there-perfect. I could stay on City Square until 245pm then walk the 50 yards across the bar.
Disaster, after spending 5 minutes in the bar the same member of staff said that they had changed their mind because there were so many people without tickets. So we ran around towards Mary D's in the hope that we might be able to squeeze in. No chance. Queue still a mile long. There were still a couple of touts hanging around so I "negotiated" and handed over £300.
Running across the road and around to my entrance I have never been so excited. Couldn't afford the £300 but would worry about that another day. I get to entrance F. It's a VIP entrance, I show the security guard my ticket and stroll in. This is going to be the best day of my life!
I am welcomed by two nice ladies at reception. They take my ticket, scan it and it bleeps red. This ticket has been used.
Everyone is really apologetic-don't worry sir we will sort this for you. Try again still red. Then on to the phone. There's someone in that seat. Then another phone call. still I am going nowhere and the game has started. After the longest five minutes of my life it is clear I have been stung and close to tears I leave the stadium.
£300. Three hundred quid that I haven't really got. What a tw*t I am. I ring my mate Chris who picks me up and we get to the first pub we find and get a beer in.
The first half completely passed me by. I could not believe what had happened. At one point during the week I was not coming up beacuse I could not afford the petrol and here I am blowing £300 on duff tickets. Then QPR score twice and I am now in a dark. dark place.
What happened next and how my emotions soared so high and so quickly I cannot put into words. I was back at the stadium within minutes of the final whistle. Ended up initially back on City Square talking to Jimi Goodwin of Doves- he left early-just couldn't take it! Then in the Etihad for the celebrations.
What a day, What a club. THIS is how it feels to City

what i dont understand is, if the card as been used, how the hell did it get into a tout get it ffs

It wasn't so much how much they were going for - hardly anyone had any - took me from 9.30 till 1 at the ground to get one and it was hard work ... got told to watch out for the scammers, so sorry to hear that happened ... they really are low life ... sure you were't the only one that happened to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.