tickets.?

bluelegends

Me just like thousands more. i am looking for 2 tickets so that i could take my daughter to the derby match away. she has been asking me for some time now if i would take her to liverpool or them away i could not make the liverpool game we wont get one on our card because we only have 3000 plus points. thanks

bluelegends said:
Me just like thousands more. i am looking for 2 tickets so that i could take my daughter to the derby match away. she has been asking me for some time now if i would take her to liverpool or them away i could not make the liverpool game we wont get one on our card because we only have 3000 plus points. thanks
just a suggestion, book in to a hospitality package, guranteed ticket and a bite to eat.

what do these tickets normally go down to because ive never really been in whit a chance but this season i have been to all but 3 games so theres hope

I am not sure how many points it will go down to. but i am not holding out much hope with 3100 points.

bluelegends said:
I am not sure how many points it will go down to. but i am not holding out much hope with 3100 points.
no i had more than this last season and it went no where near

It's a long time since I went to a Derby at old trafford, but last season one of the guys who sits next to me visited the ticket office for some reason and while he was there asked for a ticket for the game at old trafford, and they sold him one. This was a week before the game, after the sold out notices had been put up, and it was his second year as a seasoncard holder.

Sometimes, it pays to ask!

i got my mate a shalke ticket he did not have enough points but tried anyway with the box office and they sold me one try your luck you never know

city51 said:
i got my mate a shalke ticket he did not have enough points but tried anyway with the box office and they sold me one try your luck you never know
how can this happen as it is bult into the computer system and wont let them as i tried my luck once and they told me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.