Tim Cahill - Yes or No

always though people were too quick to write him off, would have been a good signing a couple years ago but at 31 i can't see it. also, really seems to have found his niche in a team where he is the main (only?) weapon, has a good rapport with his current club... similar to dempsey, good player if you're signing them at 23 for nothing, but very overvalued once the become a central part of the club and will struggle at the next level

not to mention that any attack-minded signing who doesn't score in the first two games is clearly a flop and a disgrace to some on here

Apart from in the box, he's a pretty average footballer. And this is coming from an Australian!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Very good header of the ball as we know to our cost but is he just a heading equivalent of Rory Delap?

Lol.. no

Top scorer for Everton (last season). Dont think all of them are from his head.

blueinsa said:
No. Fantastic in the air, granted but other than that, not for me im afraid.

He has found his level at EFC.

And that level is good enough to turn City over every time there's a game against Everton .... Incidentaly Cahill wouldn't touch Man City or any other Premier league team for that matter . He's on record saying so . Not all players are greedy little mercenaries eg Dzeko , I've never heared a more cringeworthy embarrasingly stagemanaged press conference than that twaddle today

arthur said:
blueinsa said:
No. Fantastic in the air, granted but other than that, not for me im afraid.

He has found his level at EFC.

And that level is good enough to turn City over every time there's a game against Everton .... Incidentaly Cahill wouldn't touch Man City or any other Premier league team for that matter . He's on record saying so . Not all players are greedy little mercenaries eg Dzeko , I've never heared a more cringeworthy embarrasingly stagemanaged press conference than that twaddle today

oh fuck off back to your cat food advert

No, he's rubbish outside of the box and he's one dirty b*****d. Something like 7 or 8 fouls against us before xmas and he wasn't booked. Hate the guy

Maybe dzeko's press conference sounds cliched because english is not his native language? it's a shame you have to bash our players before they even step out on the pitch so that you can judge them properly... Why do only the bitterest of everton fans end up on here? i know a few who are quite reasonable and can talk their players up instead of trying to rip other teams down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.