tim cahill

As an Australian and a big fan of our national team, I think Cahill is damn good. But where city is going he wouldn't make the cut.

Hi everyone, My first post.

For what its worth, An obvious gap in our attack would be a lack of aerial options from set pieces.

This is Cahill's bread and butter. He would have to be top ten in the league in this role.

He's a good fit IMO. Moot point however, seems committed to Everton.

I should declare also that I'm an Aussie and might be slightly biased. ;)

samharris said:
no thanks...we can get better..and if he was that fooking good he wouldnt be at Everton.

The mighty everton eh...could only beat relegated pompey at home in the last minute after the linesman cheated pompey out of a goal....

BlueBoy 2010.......tell me im wrong !!

you know ur reading this :)

they beat us

I'd sign him, clearly us signing a player from them means everton will be in the relegation zone for half the season because of us. I'd do it just to get gollum riled again

samharris said:
no thanks...we can get better..and if he was that fooking good he wouldnt be at Everton.

The mighty everton eh...could only beat relegated pompey at home in the last minute after the linesman cheated pompey out of a goal....

BlueBoy 2010.......tell me im wrong !!

you know ur reading this :)

Agree Sam.. Great in the air and does score goals but an average footballer. You ask any Evertonian and they will say the same.

DaveB said:
yes/no? thoughts please

My thoughts are we are trying to win the PL next season.

Now ask yourself again whether Tim Cahill is the man to help us win it.

We are not aiming for 5th again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.