Tim Krul

GoatersLeftShin

Team supported
MCFC
I've seen a few games over the years when Krul played for Newcastle and a bit on MOTD this year.

I've always thought he was a pretty decent keeper and could pull of some good saves. Obviously he'd had a lot of practice this year as well.

I thought he did quite well with his feet in the game today and as Norwich are going down he could be a decent option as cover.

If nothing else, he's MILES better than Bravo.

I've seen a few games over the years when Krul played for Newcastle and a bit on MOTD this year.

I've always thought he was a pretty decent keeper and could pull of some good saves. Obviously he'd had a lot of practice this year as well.

I thought he did quite well with his feet in the game today and as Norwich are going down he could be a decent option as cover.

If nothing else, he's MILES better than Bravo.

He is far too good to be someones understudy. He is a quality premier league goal keeper and should be a first team player for a decent team. He is better than De Gea and Pickford.

He is a quality premier league goal keeper and should be a first team player for a decent team. He is better than De Gea and Pickford.

Totally agree. He's just been relegated with Norwich and is 32 so probably thinking about one last good contract. We must have been paying Bravo a few quid so I'd imagine we could make it worthwhile for him. Plus, of course he'd have the chance to win some decent silverware.

If Krul fancies playing backup on decent money and picking up some medals... would be perfect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.