Tim Sherwood

To be fair, for some reason I seem to remember Adebayor enjoying playing for him, then he got sacked and Adebayor went back to his old ways.

Bkpcre_IYAAIfze.jpg
Top marks to Sherwood for a half decent effort at a salute there - although points off for the hand in the pocket.

Ade - not bad, but far too American in nature.

The bloke to Sherwood's right.......fucking awful. He just appears to be looking for a mate in the crowd, pretty poor effort.

Top marks to Sherwood for a half decent effort at a salute there - although points off for the hand in the pocket.

Ade - not bad, but far too American in nature.

The bloke to Sherwood's right.......fucking awful. He just appears to be looking for a mate in the crowd, pretty poor effort.
Top marks to Sherwood on the Benny Hill salute

It must be his quirky sense of humour!

For some reason this reminded me of when Sam Allardyce said that he'd win the league ever season if he was manager of Real Madrid, think this was when he was at Bolton as well. It has the same ring to it as when at the game and there's always a fat **** in the front that stands up and shouts "I could've scored that with my eyes closed"

For some reason this reminded me of when Sam Allardyce said that he'd win the league ever season if he was manager of Real Madrid, think this was when he was at Bolton as well. It has the same ring to it as when at the game and there's always a fat **** in the front that stands up and shouts "I could've scored that with my eyes closed"
Damn; I've been spotted at games, apparently!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.