Time for a vote

Feed-The-Goat said:
Havin a discussion with a few mates about who is the greatest Manchester band of all time.

My vote goes for The Happy Mondays, most of them go Oasis.

Now i know there is a fair few manchester bands that have been around, but i would like to know who the bluemoon faithful think the greatist band to come from manchester is.

Cheers

This isn't even a close run thing ......

even though they were born in the Isle of Man , the Bee Gees early days were spent in Chorlton , Manchester ...... so in reality they are clear winners , by the width of the Atlantic Ocean!

These guys are in that elite group known as legends , 220 million worldwide sales themselves , and many top hits penned for other artistes ... they're not fly-by-nights!

Can't really understand why people are voting for The Stone Roses. I know music tastes differ so I won't bother giving my opinion on them, but one decent album hardly qualifies them as contenders. The Hollies, Oasis, Sad Cafe, take your pick.

Its close between the stone roses and oasis imo but i reckon stone roses just nick it

stony said:
Can't really understand why people are voting for The Stone Roses. I know music tastes differ so I won't bother giving my opinion on them, but one decent album hardly qualifies them as contenders. The Hollies, Oasis, Sad Cafe, take your pick.

Because it's a matter of opinion. HTH.

Oasis ................................................................... Stone Roses, and the rest..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.