bluerthanblue said:
Give him a break ffs 20 years old

-- Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:50 pm --

col40 said:
This guy is a joke dont know why we keep talking about him,
workrate = 0,
Attitude = massive problems,
Good for the team 0 give us nothing at all,

Proven at Liverpool comes on after 15 min taken off after 80 and was a disgrace.
RAG

at 20 i had already bought my own house, worked for 5 years and was engaged.
im getting sick to death of people saying he is only 20.
he is just a dick

bluerthanblue said:
Give him a break ffs 20 years old

-- Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:50 pm --

col40 said:
This guy is a joke dont know why we keep talking about him,
workrate = 0,
Attitude = massive problems,
Good for the team 0 give us nothing at all,

Proven at Liverpool comes on after 15 min taken off after 80 and was a disgrace.
RAG
you cant be serious about giving him a break, 20 yrs old or not hes a joke. I piad best part of £100 pound monday to watch him walk around sulking, and no doubt another £200 pound Sat to watch him do the same, if he was that good why wasnt there other teams in for him, Mouriniho spot on hes a bad apple.

I cant decide who should play, him or Dzeko?

Definately not both.

I am not holding my breath for a match winning performance but you never know.....

hes a grown man now or you would like to think he is, age and up bringing has nothing to do with his work rate at City, his up bringing hasnt stopped him signing on the dotted line for millions per year has it hes not that daft,

supportingcitysincelunchtime said:
blueunit said:
he is just a dick

Did you have his up-bringing?

supportingcitysincelunchtime said:
blueunit said:
he is just a dick

Did you have his up-bringing?

i had a farther that was a raging alcohlic that use to beat me my brothers and my mum up, nither of my parents worked and we lived in nice locations such as moss side, ancotes and levenshulme.

never got anything on birthdays or at christmas and when i did get work, even as a paper boy i never saw a penny of my money.

but i never let that hold me back, so stop making excuses for this dick head who is not worthy of wearing the sky blue shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.