Time for my 10 cents...

RazorH said:
Dodge said:
sanctimonious prick

I thought there was no personal abuse allowed on this forum?

I don't know you at all and you seem to be like me in that you are a blow-in as far as posting goes on this site.

I may have upset one or two of you by asking questions that I deem pretty reasonable and I don't really mind that, but lay off the insults if you don't mind.

As for the RAG comments - I've noticed that being said to countless genuine city fans on this site, so it doesn't bother me in the least. All RAGS are horrible ***** and I don't mind saying that on any given occasion.

Pollerz - thanks for your reply, I think it was the most mature of the lot, but being 21, you're probably the oldest of the other contenders. I actually don't get the youtube video connection thing, so I'm suprised you felt I was disappointed you didn't go down that road. I think that road is for lunatics from what I've seen, mainly due to the fact that no connection has ever been made.

I'm a very straight talking type of person, so I like the fact that you didn't try to riddle everyone like a child. However, you posted things that my son could have told me and I found that strange, especially when it was titled that it was now "time" for you to do so.

Again I'll ask if someone can tell me something that hasn't already been rumoured in the papers?

Its amazing there's SO SO many that are privy to some of the most secretive transfer meetings in the world. Some of you say its "fun" to be lied to. If that's the case, you should try to befriend as many would be politicians as possible.

That way you can have fun all day.

quote;
Again I'll ask if someone can tell me something that hasn't already been rumoured in the papers?

well the mirror is running a story about you being a bit of a twat for taking a football forum faaaaaaaaar too seriously..

RazorH said:
Dodge said:
sanctimonious prick

I don't know you at all and you seem to be like me in that you are a blow-in as far as posting goes on this site.

I may have upset one or two of you by asking questions that I deem pretty reasonable and I don't really mind that, but lay off the insults if you don't mind.

As for the RAG comments - I've noticed that being said to countless genuine city fans on this site, so it doesn't bother me in the least. All RAGS are horrible ***** and I don't mind saying that on any given occasion.

Pollerz - thanks for your reply, I think it was the most mature of the lot, but being 21, you're probably the oldest of the other contenders. I actually don't get the youtube video connection thing, so I'm suprised you felt I was disappointed you didn't go down that road. I think that road is for lunatics from what I've seen, mainly due to the fact that no connection has ever been made.

I'm a very straight talking type of person, so I like the fact that you didn't try to riddle everyone like a child. However, you posted things that my son could have told me and I found that strange, especially when it was titled that it was now "time" for you to do so.

Its amazing there's SO SO many that are privy to some of the most secretive transfer meetings in the world. Some of you say its "fun" to be lied to. If that's the case, you should try to befriend as many would be politicians as possible.

LOL.... got to be a wind up surely? Come on, own up..

On this site (right this minute) there are Journalists, Players/agents, mates/family of players.. and sometimes even players themselves..

RazorH said:
Dodge said:
sanctimonious prick

a2db4c4c2622b6e57662d5480b20afa2.image.300x450.jpg

Got to be close?

samharris said:
RazorH said:

quote;

well the mirror is running a story about you being a bit of a twat for taking a football forum faaaaaaaaar too seriously..

HA!! well.. here is the thing... WHY dont you tell us something that hasnt been rumoured in the papers? because as i see it we have been linked with every possible player in the world.. so your whole argument is null and void...

BUT i will humour you and give you some information that is NOT in the papers.

firstly... Ireland has been given the captancy for a few games in the US to build up his confidence this is FACT.

secondly- Mancini rates HART, big time. Dont be shocked if hes in net alot more then many expect this season.

3rdly - We are not trying to offload robinho as frequently as the papers suggest. He has been offered to inter but thats about it. WE have absolutly no problems in keeping hold of him (i know many ppl dont want to hear that)

Sorry i cant tell you more.. it is what it is im not going to make up some bullshit just so that you feel happy about it. and to be pretty fair you should stop acting the prick and be happy you get any information..

RazorH said:
Dodge said:
sanctimonious prick

"lonely men who love kids following their every lie" Hmm, how to win friends and influence people.

You want to get to know people a bit better to establish whether or not this forum "is worth contributing to". Patronising tosser.

If you dont like it, fcuk off to Rag Tissue.

glen quagmire said:
Pollerz, as far as i'm concerned your info is worth, as the title says 10 cents.
Where are the youtube vids? The cryptic clues? The poems? tsk tsk tsk! Maybe if you decide to go down that route, you will start getting followers of your very own.
;0)

The less followers the better. Nice user name... Giggity..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.