Time for Pantilimon?

He was abysmal last night. 2 of there goals came about as a result of just horrendous attempts at parrying.

He is not good enough for a second choice keeper.

Just watched the goals & like has been said he was very poor for two of the goals last night, doing some shit attempt at parrying the ball. He did something similar in the Charity Shield which led to a goal if I remember rightly.

Surely we can get a better back up keeper.

Juan King said:
Just watched the goals & like has been said he was very poor for two of the goals last night, doing some shit attempt at parrying the ball. He did something similar in the Charity Shield which led to a goal if I remember rightly.

Surely we can get a better back up keeper.

Butland ????

Another quick point as well. When was the last time Panti played in a match? the charity shield?

Same goes for the likes of Kolo. Now we have scrapped the reserve tean these players are coming in proper rusty

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
He was abysmal last night. 2 of there goals came about as a result of just horrendous attempts at parrying.

He is not good enough for a second choice keeper.

As I sat in the rain watching it last night I thought to myself that the last time I'd seen a goalkeeping performance as poor as his was young Martyn Margretson against Everton a number of years ago when he received the hook at half time. It was shocking truly shocking!!

It was just one match ffs. He has done well other times he has played. If Hart has a bad match, will you be calling for him to be gone? WILL YOU? WILL YOU? WELL? THOUGHT NOT

ell said:
Another quick point as well. When was the last time Panti played in a match? the charity shield?

Same goes for the likes of Kolo. Now we have scrapped the reserve tean these players are coming in proper rusty
We have a reserve team now

DaveTheYid said:
City have Pantillimon as their 2nd choice keeper.
Spurs have Lloris.
Who did you have before that?

We had Hart and Given at one time too. What is your point?

For the record I think Pantilimon is a decent keeper but he was at fault for the third goal. The first he should really be doing better also but wtf was Barry doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.