Time for Santa Cruz...

Great player, did well when he came on on Saturday.

great player when he's fully fit and on top form, shame that's not been nearly enough of his career.

not necessarily his fault, that's just how it goes with some players, hopefully he eventually turns it around at City and can be consistently fit and playing his best. At his best he's easily good enough to be a key player for us never mind a good squad player. 21 goals in one of his seasons in this league let's remember...

this thread is like a list of characters so far.

idiot
idiot
very optimistic
balanced
commentating

I hope people get that they are actually scaring people away from supporting city with the way they are posting here, moaning about a club joint 4th in the league w. 2 games in hand and in the cup after nearly getting to the finals of another as of mid february. and I LOL at people claiming we are too defensive now, or boring to watch..direct play (Hughes was more 50/50 direct) is easier to play as it demans less tactical work. Fluid on the floor passes come in years. The way we have posession but not enough creativity comes just from that. Not a defensive line up or a shit team selection or tactic. If people had anything else to do than moan about the club they are supposed to support, they'd see that. I must say at this moment in time I think I see a lot more in tactics and results then a lot of people here do and think this forum is becoming an evil place for a city fan.

Just please people, stop moaning without a reason. I agree with reasons to moan recently: Boyata for united semi second leg (but he did alright), Irelands form, Barry's form..

The fact is though, we're doing good, and some people just use any excuse to moan here. and while i think Mancini is a step in the right direction, I was all for Hughes and building a dynasty with our original manager.. I wholly blame the fans, as started on here, for outing the guy. And I disapprove of anyone trying to do one over Mancini now.

DHenry, get off your high horse you friggin pony trekker, it was a flippant, monosyllabic little bedtime rant, I often try and post threads of content and of difference so wot the fuk do you offer buddy? ok then night...

EDIT

"outing the guy"? What is he...? Is that what that gay footballer thread was all about? I never read any of that one tbh and at the end of the day who fukin cares??!! Get over yourself i'll try be a bit more detailed next time...

Matt Diablo said:
DHenry, get off your high horse you friggin pony trekker, it was a flippant, monosyllabic little bedtime rant, I often try and post threads of content and of difference so wot the fuk do you offer buddy? ok then night...

EDIT

"outing the guy"? What is he...? Is that what that gay footballer thread was all about? I never read any of that one tbh and at the end of the day who fukin cares??!! Get over yourself i'll try be a bit more detailed next time...

Same here sort of man, sorry if I was too judgemental on you but the amount of negativity around here recently just makes me doubt my love for City. People moan with little just cause and notice the 2% negative without seeing the big (or even the slightly bigger) picture.

Santa Cruz to me is still fairly unproven and I think he has done well when he's had the chance. The fact he's had so little opportunity so far is something you cannot blame him for... I hope he has a stunner tomorrow and shuts everyone moaning about him right up. So if that was what you were going for (seeing it again, I think you might have been), I apologize. I just tend to be defensive of the side I support and with the general atmosphere around these days it seems like there is need to defend City on a city forum every day..

No personal offence mate, if you are behind the team on matchday, I'll be there at CoMS singing with you. G'night, sorry again for any misdirected criticism.

RSC will surprise everyone tomorrow. Until Saturday he had not played since January 16. He will build his fitness and put in a shift like he did at sunderland. He needs crosses so Johnson has to do his part. Give the guy a break. I am sure he does not enjoy being hurt. Get behind him as he wears the blue shirt proudly.

So RSC will surprise everyone? That I cant wait for, is he going to play for 90mins? Score? Or get injured again?

Answers on a postcard to Hughesie's Villa in La Muy Noble y Leal Ciudad de Nuestra Señora Santa María de la Asunción!

Quality player, just can't stop getting injured. Was really hitting form before his last injury, looked great against Sunderland and better than Adebayor has played for much of the season. If he could just stay fit (a big ask it seems) he could be a 15-to-20-a-season type for us I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.