Time for Santa Cruz...

I firmly believe that he can do well for us, he has got the quality to do well but just never had the time, and now with Tevez going back to his wife (What she is doing over there in the first place, he lives and works in Manchester now, Mancini I can understand with only a six month contract, but we got him for years :-S)!!

Lets hope he will play well and even push himself up the pecking order I would love to see him have 21 goals in our shirt!

Santa and Ade should be a good forward line tonight.
Ade doesn't get in the box enough whereas Santa is always there when we're attacking from the wings.
I don't rate him massivley myself, but I'll just be glad to see the oppositions 6 yard box occupied when our wingers are on the ball.

Cuckoo land, he had an appearance rate of 2 games out of 5 before he joined us and since then thats got less, sorry but that says it all whats the point in playing him when he is out next week, we need a regular side for the run in but thats not going to happen.

the goats backside said:
Cuckoo land, he had an appearance rate of 2 games out of 5 before he joined us and since then thats got less, sorry but that says it all whats the point in playing him when he is out next week, we need a regular side for the run in but thats not going to happen.
Well Tevez will be straight back in come sunday so that null and voids that one straight away.

it just goes to show we cant get a settled side, tevez is an exception with his problems at home, but his appearance rate is good

billy_big_spuds said:
Santa and Ade should be a good forward line tonight.
Ade doesn't get in the box enough whereas Santa is always there when we're attacking from the wings.
I don't rate him massivley myself, but I'll just be glad to see the oppositions 6 yard box occupied when our wingers are on the ball.

Ade is a great striker on his day, but he annoys the fuck out of me when we play him as a lone striker. He ALWAYS drifts off to the wings or fall too deep to pick up the ball. Ade should be the target for crosses, not the one delivering them to his 4 foot teammates (SWP, Tevez, Bellamy, Ireland, etc.). Get in to the box for fuck's sake!

MidlandsCitizen said:
I firmly believe that he can do well for us, he has got the quality to do well but just never had the time, and now with Tevez going back to his wife (What she is doing over there in the first place, he lives and works in Manchester now, Mancini I can understand with only a six month contract, but we got him for years :-S)!!

Lets hope he will play well and even push himself up the pecking order I would love to see him have 21 goals in our shirt!

I agree with you buddy, although he has had the time and I believe Mancini will give hime the time as he will know how good he can be. It's the fact his body doesnt seem to be able to handle being a professional footballer that is the root of the problems he's had. I hope he can get over this though and become a regular starter as he will score goals for sure.

I also agree with you about Tevez, what the hell is that all about? Surely they would both want to be together all the time especially with a new child coming into their lives. Unless she is just with him for the money... hmmm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.