Time Team. Is it a bit pervy

scotty123

Been watching quite a lot of Time Team on Yesterday lately(yes i know im sad) and iv noticed how many young fit (FEMALE) archaeologists are on the digs nowdays.
When its a warm day the women have taken to wearing very small vests and very small shorts, obviously when they are on their hands and knees trowling away everything is hanging out and the cameraman always homes in for a good view its brilliant

I also watch it for the archaeology, some great Medieval sights dug up lately...honest

Phil always looks pervy in his shorts.

time_team_01_470_470x353.jpg

And not a bra in sight. They will have tits like snooker balls in socks before they're 30 ;)

BlueMo' said:
Phil always looks pervy in his shorts.

time_team_01_470_470x353.jpg
Believe he can drink beer and cider for England, but thats no excuse in this day and age to wear cut off denim shorts

blue underpants said:
Been watching quite a lot of Time Team on Yesterday lately(yes i know im sad) and iv noticed how many young fit (FEMALE) archaeologists are on the digs nowdays.
When its a warm day the women have taken to wearing very small vests and very small shorts, obviously when they are on their hands and knees trowling away everything is hanging out and the cameraman always homes in for a good view its brilliant

I also watch it for the archaeology, some great Medieval sights dug up lately...honest

Never mind the Women its definitely a great programme.

Well worth watching everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.