TIME TO END THE POSTER.

A Blue

I think its time to end the Tevez poster campaign. We are getting loads of stick from the press and those delicate darlings from the darkside. So in the interests of both sides, what about a picture of say........Denis Law welcoming people to Manchester, or perhaps a picture of the back of his boot. Which could heel our differences.

A Blue said:
I think its time to end the Tevez poster campaign. We are getting loads of stick from the press and those delicate darlings from the darkside. So in the interests of both sides, what about a picture of say........Denis Law welcoming people to Manchester, or perhaps a picture of the back of his boot. Which could heel our differences.

Well - I could see the irony in your post - quite funny mate

bluemoon27 said:
bollox they have give us shit for years its about time they had a bit of there own medicine

Well said !

I think the club should have 50,000 leaflets made of the same picture and drop them over the swamp on their 1st home game.

A Blue said:

I got your post too mate...

The more posters the better imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.