TIME TO END THE POSTER.

This should be the next one ....

5txkl0.jpg
[/quote]

A Blue said:
I think its time to end the Tevez poster campaign. We are getting loads of stick from the press and those delicate darlings from the darkside. So in the interests of both sides, what about a picture of say........Denis Law welcoming people to Manchester, or perhaps a picture of the back of his boot. Which could heel our differences.

or why dont you just bend over and let the rag fuckers keep lubing up!

bout time they got some shit back......as hughes said, they happily parade a poster saying "33years and counting"

man up ffs

blueinsa said:
A Blue said:
I think its time to end the Tevez poster campaign. We are getting loads of stick from the press and those delicate darlings from the darkside. So in the interests of both sides, what about a picture of say........Denis Law welcoming people to Manchester, or perhaps a picture of the back of his boot. Which could heel our differences.

I got your post too mate...

The more posters the better imo.

I think sarcasm is lost on here sometimes..I got the post too.

Bluebeer said:
A Blue said:

or why dont you just bend over and let the rag fuckers keep lubing up!

bout time they got some shit back......as hughes said, they happily parade a poster saying "33years and counting"

man up ffs

Clarkie anyone?

A Blue said:
what negative press? Articles I have seen have been positive, and the reaction from ferguson has been rewarding

we should follow it up with more mechandise, and publicity on the same theme

A Blue said:

its doing the job it was put there for winding them rag twats right up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.