Time to get real!

Enty

Like everyone else on here i've been getting very excited over the last few months with teh transfer window coming up, and now its here its proving to be somewhat of a let down. BUT, the reality is we need to get real and accept where we are at present as a club...

The vast majority of people are astonished and appalled to be linked with Bellamy yet 12 months ago we would have been delighted. 'Bellamy can f**k off, we wan Villa..' Why on earth (other than cash) would David Villa join us??? The facts are we only got Robinho because he had no alternatives other than rot in the Real Madrid reserves.

The facts are that we need to improve and Bellamy will do that! What other Premiership strikers are available and would improve us? Possible Owen, but other than that there is no-one! Darren Bent? Emile Heskey? All would get abuse on here....

Time for us to get real and recognise that if Bellamy does join he'll be an improvement and i'd bet he'd put more effort in than some of the lazy arses we have at present...

Enty said:
Like everyone else on here i've been getting very excited over the last few months with teh transfer window coming up, and now its here its proving to be somewhat of a let down. BUT, the reality is we need to get real and accept where we are at present as a club...

The vast majority of people are astonished and appalled to be linked with Bellamy yet 12 months ago we would have been delighted. 'Bellamy can f**k off, we wan Villa..' Why on earth (other than cash) would David Villa join us??? The facts are we only got Robinho because he had no alternatives other than rot in the Real Madrid reserves.

The facts are that we need to improve and Bellamy will do that! What other Premiership strikers are available and would improve us? Possible Owen, but other than that there is no-one! Darren Bent? Emile Heskey? All would get abuse on here....

Time for us to get real and recognise that if Bellamy does join he'll be an improvement and i'd bet he'd put more effort in than some of the lazy arses we have at present...

Agree entirely. At this current stage in our so-called 'development' (I hate the sound of that word!!!), Bellamy would be a very good acquisition for us.

".' Why on earth (other than cash) would David Villa join us??? "

could you not say the same thing about bellend ?

"Why on earth (other than cash) would David Villa join us??? "

Does that principle also apply to Bellamy?

Wants to join Spurs, but they can't afford him... so we sign him... and he comes to us... for the love of City? No. Because of MONEY!

You get real!

Soulboy said:
"Why on earth (other than cash) would David Villa join us??? "

Does that principle also apply to Bellamy?

Wants to join Spurs, but they can't afford him... so we sign him... and he comes to us... for the love of City? No. Because of MONEY!

You get real!

Have you ever heard Bellamy say he wants to join Spurs over us or read it in the oh-so reliable press??

Better to form your own opinion than slavishly follow the papers...

Can,t think of any footballers,SWP excepted, who,d come to city for anything but the money really,99% mercenaries now

BELLAMY OR VASSELL? or BENJANI? or CHED EVANS or JO?......i know who i,d rather have at this present time! might not be what we were expecting to come but he,s a better option then the wankers i,ve just mentioned. stability is what we need and need it it now. he will do a job then come summer bring on the big guns!

Agreed Enty, we've made zero progress in the last 12months and therefore we're still pretty unattractive to top notch players.

i dont care how little or how much money we have, or what league we are in etc etc etc........i never have and never will want craig bellamy at city!!!

simon23 said:
i dont care how little or how much money we have, or what league we are in etc etc etc........i never have and never will want craig bellamy at city!!!

For what reason?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.