Time to get the cheque book or say good bye to the league

VOOMER said:
So much for our vaunted strength in depth. We have no pace in defence outside Clichy and have just seen a golden chance evaporate because the wheels fall of because we only have 2 decent full backs. At least the rag scum lost without their main men, we can't even say Blackburn were less depleted than Sunderland! Zabs, lescott, de jong, edin, johnson and Ak simply not good enough either for the league, or the champions league and that is where we are aiming for. Forget Chelski rebuilding there team, we haven't even built our first one yet, dead wood all over the place. Right, now I feel better.

Thiago Silva, Pedro, Van Persie,Hoillett and Henley (the left back from blackburn), Sneijder and De Rossi, send Edin of on loan along with AK and Johnson.

We can't buy every bloody player who shows a bit of potential.

It's not about the individual parts of the team it's about how the parts work within a team.
I'd love to buy Sneijder, Neuer, Messi, Villa Puyol, Xavi..the entire Barcelona team to be honest, Özil maybe, Thomas Müller, etc but that's what FIFA's for isn't it? ;)

The players we have now are well capable and are by far some of the best players in the premiership..individually.
It's about getting them to play consistently well for as long as they can. If we're going to buy players, we need to buy grafters, players who are willing to work, not more "superstars".
I mean look at the rags, that team by any other name with any other manager would be mid table at best.
We're fine the way we are, maybe another player to cover a position or two, but nothing dramatic.
No need to panic.

VOOMER said:
So much for our vaunted strength in depth. We have no pace in defence outside Clichy and have just seen a golden chance evaporate because the wheels fall of because we only have 2 decent full backs. At least the rag scum lost without their main men, we can't even say Blackburn were less depleted than Sunderland! Zabs, lescott, de jong, edin, johnson and Ak simply not good enough either for the league, or the champions league and that is where we are aiming for. Forget Chelski rebuilding there team, we haven't even built our first one yet, dead wood all over the place. Right, now I feel better.

Thiago Silva, Pedro, Van Persie,Hoillett and Henley (the left back from blackburn), Sneijder and De Rossi, send Edin of on loan along with AK and Johnson.

You talk utter bull Shit 1 bad game you want half a New team are you taking the piss? These New rules mean we can't do that we are building a team spirit within the group. We are top off the leauge shut up moaning if we get rid off Carlos then maybe we May bet a New striker but keep dreaming with that list i am happy with the team and to put zabba in that list and de jong your a fool

marco said:
VOOMER said:

read the first line mate then stoped can i have the 30 seconds of my life back that YOU took away
If it took you 30 seconds to read one line maybe a trip to the opticians could be in order??

Why is everyone being fickle? One draw against a team which have a new manager who has given them a confidence boost and we want to replace our squad!! jesus! What happens when we loose? Mancini out???

fa2011mcfc said:
VOOMER said:

You talk utter bull Shit 1 bad game you want half a New team are you taking the piss? These New rules mean we can't do that we are building a team spirit within the group. We are top off the leauge shut up moaning if we get rid off Carlos then maybe we May bet a New striker but keep dreaming with that list i am happy with the team and to put zabba in that list and de jong your a fool

Oh dear a sage has spoken, why is it always New instead of new and do you mean get and not bet. If you're simply going to come on an insult people, do it when you're sober nudnik.

Luton Blue said:
Why is everyone being fickle? One draw against a team which have a new manager who has given them a confidence boost and we want to replace our squad!! jesus! What happens when we loose? Mancini out???
I don't want to replace anyone. But until Micah came on, we had no attacking width at all from our full backs. That's vital when a team parks the bus. You need to get in behind them and Micah did that. Kolarov and Zabba did not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.