Time to hit where it hurts

I had a Skybox F5 a year or two ago (still in the garage) but stopped using it as all the HD channels stopped working. Are these working again?
If so a PM would be much appreciated!

BT Sport are promoting blatant lies , the match was a sell out , the only empty seats i could see from the Colin Bell , were in the gods in the south stand where PSG failed to sell their allocation , can't for the life of me wonder why the club have not asked BT to rescind these comments , it's just plain outright lying. The club has spent thousands promoting this match to fill the stadium because of our fans apathy towards this corrupt organisations competition , and then some ill informed lying bitter scouse tw*t undoes all the hard work in a couple of minutes.

I saw part of the BT "pundits" but I don't watch it on BT or Sky if I can help it as a rule, even with streaming. Saw the part (On Facebook actually) in which, whilst at the home of said club, an ex City player notes of "all other English clubs - even Utd - should be cheering on the only English team left in the comp", which is met with a response you'd expect from a teenager in an argument with his mates on the playground, not from a pundit who's paid to be there. "Just like all City fans he's talking about Utd..." he said as he wiped the tear from his eye and took his ball home.

Found a stream for FS1 and was surprised. English commentary which for the most part remained unbiased to either team, willing City to go on and achieve our first semi final in the comp, and also bigging up PSG's chance to turn an unfortunate first leg (for them) into a positive and take our place.

Even after the game, it cut back to the studio. I knew Warren Barton and didn't know any of the other 3. One of them clearly wasn't happy with the result, of which the other three openly mocked him (in a light hearted manner) for showing bias and telling him to get on with his segment. But..... the guy just got on with it, like a professional pundit. No snide remarks, no downplaying either team (or talking about "empty seats" or any of that irrelevant shite), just did his job that's he's paid (well paid... I assume) to do.

Then I look on BT sports (streamed naturally) after match coverage, see an ex City player no less who has no affiliate to the opposition for a change. But what do I see? I see a sour faced camel struggle to muster any form of compliment towards an English team achieving their first semi-final in the Champions League. I instead here every possible reason from us not deserving to qualify into the last 16 as we were "too open", to "lack of atmosphere", before a begrudgingly acceptance that we've qualified.

If there was any doubt from anyone whatsoever who thought the English Media don't want City to succeed I implore them to go watch a game on an American or Canadian channel. It'll open your eyes.

BT should hang their heads in shame at the coverage for tonight's match. Granted, I didn't watch it aside from a few snippets, but the small bits I saw (and what I have read here) was enough to tell me to rhetoric chosen (one that's often used) when City play on TV was shameful for a supposed "unbiased" Sports broadcaster.

i thoughts that the coverage tonight from BT was embarrassing. Lineker even looked awkward. From the choice of pundits - Wio "you've got to give them credit" (as complimentary as it got) to a spineless yet sympathetic Shay "I suppose these fans expect the worst". The lack of credit ran was constant. A rhetoric of PSG letting "us" down, City fans not good enough ran throughout.

Im not one to be paranoid of these things. I don't believe in an agenda although rag/ scouse/ arsenal bias is prevalent.

Personally I'm happy to cancel my prescription and articulate why and I would urge others to do the same. They shouldn't be allowed to serve up that biased lazy bitterness without consequence.

HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS - STOP DIRECT DEBIT

I cancelled mine 6 months ago and gave the very reason that I did not wish to hear the views of Scholes, Owen and that ugly **** Ferdinand's views on City's games. Unlike Sky they haven't bombarded me offers to rejoin them!

Still fuming from last night. Totally out of order from bt, I've never heard a club get slagged off as much as that last night. Full house, good astmosphere, great performance. No negativity was needed last night, but they managed to fuck us over still. Mike summerbee has never been invited back on the tv since his out burst on sky because he showed a little bit of bias. All we've got now is wankers who hate our club and make us look like a laughing stock.

I've never warmed to the champions league, but I'm desperate to win it now. My dream scenario would be scholes, Rio and Mcmanaman on the panel for when we lift the trophy.

I can't believe people would pay to watch that channel when there's plenty of streams out there if u can't make the game

Moving house soon to the Bournemouth of the North (Hawarden) and I am seriously considering dumping Sky, I've been a subscriber for over 13 years and therefore paid a huge amount for coverage in that time!

If anybody can recommend a novice suitable box, dongle etc then please PM me

My son has recently started using a Kodi box so I am aware of them but I need something that the wife can also use

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.