time to make this the friendly FA cup

mike o

Itll be a million times more friendly than the semi, they always are.

People out to enjoy the final and everything that comes with it, stokes first ever so lots of their loons will be taking their kids etc.

Same thing happend when Millwall played the rags, hardly any mither as most Millwall out for a day out.

images
5c6d5e38b534f0c88059fe959ffdbe9f.jpg

corky1970 said:
There is no genuine need to be insulting and / or detrimental to Stoke or their fans , very few people would have imagined both teams in the final , .
Both clubs have been through the lower league shit storm , both teams are progressing according to their respective owners wishes .
Stoke are not the huge enemy , its not the rags or diapers or tottingham el twitch fc.

Let's be the club that embraces this fantastic occasion , Lets engage in friendly debate and not poisonous words and unnecessary shit stirring .
Ok they stand between us and history but the reverse is for them also .

Lets be the ones with the moral high ground and wipe away peoples perception of City of becoming arrogant .

After all. We are not united fans ... or twats ...

We are City ... let's change the record and do it with dignity

100% agree.

post of the week.

corky1970 said:
BringBackSwales said:
post this on the oatcake site and see what sort of response you get

That's why we take the moral high ground ..

Unless some stoke fan wearing a stoke shirt broke into your house and shat on your kids head with a log that looks a bit like the stoke badge ...there is no need for City fans to be backward in all this .... its 2 friendly clubs .

Or am I the only one with a sense of moral responsibility to the club ..??

Rise above it

2 points:-

1. I raised a serious issue, try posting it on the oatcake site and see if you get a favourable response; on the threads on there about us every other word is cnuts and every other word is fucking;

2. I worked in that town for 15 years and lived in it for 5 years so I have a pretty good idea of the behaviour of a lot of their fans (to be fair I met some top Stoke lads as well, BUT they are well above average for thuggishness, and their own fans generally admit that)

I have no reason to rise above anything, and I am more MANCHESTER CITY than you ever know. Go on and try the post on the oatcake site

de niro said:
corky1970 said:
There is no genuine need to be insulting and / or detrimental to Stoke or their fans , very few people would have imagined both teams in the final , .
Both clubs have been through the lower league shit storm , both teams are progressing according to their respective owners wishes .
Stoke are not the huge enemy , its not the rags or diapers or tottingham el twitch fc.

Let's be the club that embraces this fantastic occasion , Lets engage in friendly debate and not poisonous words and unnecessary shit stirring .
Ok they stand between us and history but the reverse is for them also .

Lets be the ones with the moral high ground and wipe away peoples perception of City of becoming arrogant .

After all. We are not united fans ... or twats ...

We are City ... let's change the record and do it with dignity

100% agree.

post of the week.

Lets hope your both right, but dont be suprised if they lose and suddenly want to hand out a few slaps.

corky1970 said:
BringBackSwales said:
That's why we take the moral high ground ..

Unless some stoke fan wearing a stoke shirt broke into your house and shat on your kids head with a log that looks a bit like the stoke badge ...there is no need for City fans to be backward in all this .... its 2 friendly clubs .

Or am I the only one with a sense of moral responsibility to the club ..??

Rise above it

2 points:-

1. I raised a serious issue, try posting it on the oatcake site and see if you get a favourable response; on the threads on there about us every other word is cnuts and every other word is fucking;

2. I worked in that town for 15 years and lived in it for 5 years so I have a pretty good idea of the behaviour of a lot of their fans (to be fair I met some top Stoke lads as well, BUT they are well above average for thuggishness, and their own fans generally admit that)

I have no reason to rise above anything, and I am more MANCHESTER CITY than you ever know. Go on and try the post on the oatcake site

You sound a bundle of fun .... any chance it was All you ?

Chill out ..you are wound up to tight ...don't take it personally.

as I said I knew (and know) a lot of good lads in Stoke but even they admit how dangerous their fans can be - as i said go and make the post on the oatcake and let me know what kind of response you get - have you done it yet? By the way seen any good mobile phone contracts recently?

I remember having a laugh (even a pint b4hand) with a bunch of Gillingham fans before the play-off final... Mind you, they didn't look as friendly a bunch after the final whistle.

Maybe it was just them TwatHats they we're all wearing, made them look less threatening.
That could be the answer for the "Friendly Final " make us all wear daft Twat-Hats and smoke some dope... It will be one giant love in.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.