Time to **** off the Europa League

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Which is why I am continually baffled by teams who can't see that to stop United, all you have to do is a Clichy.

Make your tackles early, higher up the pitch, be right on top of them, sure, it requires a decent amount of fitness and pace to get back in, but it gives the winger something to think about by ensuring he has to cover his own full-back.

Kolarov can but dream.

I am bloody glad someone else can see that. It's what got us on top at OT, Clichy was quite magnificent and they lost all confidence in that wing. I think it was Nani, just started stopping and coming back inside, leading us on to dominate.

I was furious when I saw the line up for the cup game. And he dropped Joe Hart!!!!!

I've been annoyed at his selections for more or less every game in every cup this year, particularly at fullback.

After two straight defeats the last thing we need tomorrow is heading out of another competition so for me we go all out to win and give ourselves a boost.Tiredness doesn't come into it as we have nearly a week before the Chelsea game.

So what is it next season, sack off the Prem and concentrate on the CL?? I think the aim of the owners is to start competing for multiple trophies each season so harping on about ditching one competition at the first sign of a setback isn't really the way to go.

And those on this thread that don't care about the Europa, I hope you won't be bothering looking for a Final ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.