Time to put the Poznam to bed.

Keep it, its fun. When you did it at the Bridge it really livened the atmosphere on both sides. Its better than hate chants so whats wrong with it?

Whitworth Park said:
After Bolton I think it's time to end it.
Swansea made a feeble attempt last night and I think it devalues it now.
It has been great, been in every Newspaper and on TV and a tribute
to the great Poznam fans.
Never mind Celtic's huggle there has only ever been one Poznam.
I think we sould retire it and just bring it out for special occasions.
Time to move on.

id love to see how you will get this to stop :)

Why the hell would we want to get rid of it? It just began... and we haven't even perfected it lol

1. Beginning the Poznan
2. Getting used the Poznan <<<< We are here
3 Perfecting the Poznan
4. Making it ours

So yeah, it ain't going to be gone for a long long time!

Remember the banana craze. It was at its full height at Bradford on the last day when we went up. The next game was at Liverpool on the opening game of the next season. There wasn't one in sight. It was almost as if there was an off-season meeting of all the fans who had decided that, because everyone else was copying it, it was time to consign it to the dustbin. A short lived thing of beauty and as sudden and unexpected end as you can imagine. It went out at the top before it became old and tired.

Celtic and Rangers have done it for years, Celtic the same as us with backs turned calling it 'lets all do the pogo', Rangers facing forward calling it the bouncy bouncy (or booncy booncy!).
It's nothing new really, but lets keep it.

Stretford Born Blue said:
Celtic and Rangers have done it for years, Celtic the same as us with backs turned calling it 'lets all do the pogo', Rangers facing forward calling it the bouncy bouncy (or booncy booncy!).
It's nothing new really, but lets keep it.

Don't celtic sing, let's all do the huddle?

Keep it for me.
Was mental in the back of our minibus driving up the M6 after the final. The suspension must be well knackered now !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.