Time to Rally around in the next 48 hours

Uber Blues

Lot's of things have been said about Roberto, the players the club etc etc over the last few weeks, some positive, some negative, but all born in the most part from peoples love of our club.

The next 48 hours leading upto the game and us taking to the pitch we should try to be positive and rally around the flag.

The facts are:

We have a great chance to reach the FA cup final.

We have a great chance of Champions league football next season.

The best thing we can do as supporters is make a huge effort to push the team and the club over the finish line now.

Lets be together on this now and see what comes out of the mixer on Saturday, and come the end of the season.

CTID.

Excellent post. Shameful it's elicited no response.

Time to circle the wagons and shout yourself hoarse. Time to remember that we are Man City supporters, not detractors.

CTID and beyond.

As long as we all respond and get the faith and belief levels up for Saturday and the remainder of the season thats fine by me my friend.
I think a lot of our issues as a club and a fan base is in our heads, thats what makes our legs feel so heavy as we near the end of the race.
If we beat united on Saturday and go on to win the FA cup what a huge huge weight will be lifted from all our shoulders.

We owe it to ourselves to be positive and roar the team home...

We are City we never do things the hard way,remember we lost to wigan in the cup days before we played the rags who were flying,we also lost a couple of players as well in the cup defeat....guess what we beat the rags at the last ever derby at Maine rd...
KEEP THE FAITH!!!

the club is not the manager, the owner, or the players...its us, the fans...we were here before the money and we will be here long after its spent.

the fans make this club.

ctid.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
the club is not the manager, the owner, or the players...its us, the fans...we were here before the money and we will be here long after its spent.

the fans make this club.

ctid.

Spot on mate

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

the fans make this club.

ctid.

the club is everything including the fans. plus at the moment of the history of this club, every thing is top from the owner, manager to the players... not sure about the fans when i read all the negativity in this forum

A great post!!.

I would go a step further and say that we must try to rally around for the next five weeks or so and give our maximum support. During the games try not to think about Balotelli or Kolarov if they are playing crap or not even trying.......just think about the likes of Kompany, De Jong and Silva and cheer them on like never before.

With the Tevez situation I would now say that we have most definitely become the underdog in our fight for both Champions League and FA Cup. Now is the time to stand up and be counted.....remember Churchill's words in WW2.....we will fight them on the beaches etc. This is the spirit we need to carry us to victory (sorry if I got a bit carried away there....but you know what I mean).

Wow!!!! this has really fired me up already for the game.....see you all at Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.