Time to Restore Dzeko...

I really think a Balo-Dzeko partnership would work out. The thing that most angered me about tonight, and the thing that I'm still not over, are the stupid fouls we gave away though. I really thought we were going to make it 2-2 at the last moment but Balo needlessly pushed a Chelski man and they milked it until the match was over. Edin would do well to spread the ball around and bring everyone forward, maybe even do a repeat of that Aguero assist a few games ago from half field.

gangerolv said:
ali_bee said:
Thought Balotelli was fantastic tonight, personally

he is talented, no doubt...but he just dont give a fuck when we really need him
Stop talking shite

The only city player to come out of tonight in a positive light

JBG said:
I really think a Balo-Dzeko partnership would work out. The thing that most angered me about tonight, and the thing that I'm still not over, are the stupid fouls we gave away though. I really thought we were going to make it 2-2 at the last moment but Balo needlessly pushed a Chelski man and they milked it until the match was over. Edin would do well to spread the ball around and bring everyone forward, maybe even do a repeat of that Aguero assist a few games ago from half field.

Edin's ability, spreading the ball with unerring accuracy, is Silva/ Touré-like. Not sure why he's not used more, at the mo.

Certainly doesn't deserve to be left out as much as he is.

Balotelli was fantastic... when the team was in the first 20 minutes. After that despite that great trick near the end where he won a free kick that Milner promptly wasted, he just stood there when the ball was hoofed to him, went down, and expected the free kicks that never came. Dzeko can be a bit of a wimp himself but would have jumped and tried to control and hold up the ball while others got forward to support him. It's all about rotation but I would play Dzeko against Arsenal with Aguero, who has to play because he offers the trickery and movement that Mario and Dzeko don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.