Time to shush Stevie?

Bitter tool needs to accepts he was no where near good enough for us or any other prem teAm can't wait for ndj to snap him never liked him had a good 6 months and will live off that for everI

im surprised people are surprised at these storys from this bitter twat,he couldnt wait to stick the knife into hughes back the minute he got sacked,utter horrible twat

Says a lot about the lad with the nan story to get out of playing for Ireland. TBH he is just a little child who needs to try and grow a pair.

While I worry about some of the things he says, and while he may have not have been treated well, and may want to get a few things off his chest, he really doesn't mind burning every bridge. There's a time and a place.

If only he has a tenth of the respect and understanding Craig Bellamy has got for the fans and the club.

Un worthy little shithead, wish he had never worn the colours of City.

johnwaynebobbet said:
If only he has a tenth of the respect and understanding Craig Bellamy has got for the fans and the club.

According to Ireland loyalty means nothing, he was treated badly, so I can see why he's not keen to be loyal and quiet, and he has been sold, unlike Bellamy. I can see why he wasn't respectful when he feels no one respected him.
At the end of the day, the club was his career, fans are irrelevant when a club he's been at since he was a young lad has kicked him out. He was always going to be annoyed especially when you consider the lad he was replaced with isn't exactly Messi.

But still, there's a time and a place. While he feels what he's saying is true and just, and maybe it is, he'll regret it. At the moment he's hurt. But he's burning bridges, some players can leave with class, while others are intent to speak their mind.

IrishMacca said:
johnwaynebobbet said:

According to Ireland loyalty means nothing, he was treated badly, so I can see why he's not keen to be loyal and quiet, and he has been sold, unlike Bellamy. I can see why he wasn't respectful when he feels no one respected him.
At the end of the day, the club was his career, fans are irrelevant when a club he's been at since he was a young lad has kicked him out. He was always going to be annoyed especially when you consider the lad he was replaced with isn't exactly Messi.

But still, there's a time and a place. While he feels what he's saying is true and just, and maybe it is, he'll regret it. At the moment he's hurt. But he's burning bridges, some players can leave with class, while others are intent to speak their mind.

I understand that, Bellamy has to be careful as he does not want to end up been in a Robinho situation. Slagging the club then ending up getting recalled.

However i feel what Ireland has done is very disrespectful to the fans as much as it is to the club. We cheerd him, called for him to be given a chance last season and generally willed him on and then he urges our players to leave. Sorry but thats terrible.

Peple say we will only end up with a team of mercenaries but we have got rid of one here, SWP and his cock of a stepdad next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.