Time to switch my broadband to BT methinks

BT broadband is shit, they cap your internet at peak times and if you're streaming any matches.

I'm thinking about the same thing. Gonna change ready for the launch on August 1st.

Gonna try my hands on getting money off my Sky bill first see what they can do for me (if anything)

weeman19_89 said:
I'm thinking about the same thing. Gonna change ready for the launch on August 1st.

Gonna try my hands on getting money off my Sky bill first see what they can do for me (if anything)

sky used to fold if you just asked the question but i have heard recently that they let you cancel and then call you just before it takes effect to offer you a deal,dont quote me though!

karen7 said:
weeman19_89 said:

sky used to fold if you just asked the question but i have heard recently that they let you cancel and then call you just before it takes effect to offer you a deal,dont quote me though!

I've read that on here before. If they don't ring me up its £100+ off there profits and someone else will get my money.

Freestyler said:
I'm on BT Broadband, have been for about 13 years.

So basically it's free for me, everything?

Surely not, what's the catch?

You've got to sign up for another 12months I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.