Time Travel

I would love to do something like Doctor Who that would be cool go back to any point in time or future but definitely go back and watch the 1966 world cup in person and celebrate with everyone down the pub etc....

May never happen again :(

ElanJo said:
If you could go back in time, which era/moment would you go back to? and why?

(It would be cool to go into the future, but with the future being what it is (unknown), it isn't much good as a point of discussion.)

I'd go back anywhere from 1 week to 1 year, and simply make my fortune either betting (before the bookies stopped taking my staggering parlay bets) or shorting the crap out of the futures markets; my motivations would be purely mercenary ones.

After that, I'd set about figuring what to do to enjoy myself, and making things better for those I care about. I'd probably fly in to watch City play every week, and get myself that apartment in Manchester I've always wanted...

Actually, giving this a bit more thought, I'd go back to 2000 and do something to avoid some stuff that happened in 2001/2 of a more personal nature which cannot be reversed, and still make my killing financially on top of this.

If only... (sort of like the jokers in that 9/11 conspiracy thread - this is just a fairy tale)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.