Time Travel

kippaxwarrior

Team supported
City of course!!
I watched a programme on youtube last night about time travel. Nearly all the scientists were in agreement that it IS possible however there are lots of different theories of how it could work. Some said you could only travel forward or backwards and That if you did time travel you would be stuck in that era. One scientist said it would destroy the universe! Does anyone believe its possible? And if so would you do it if you were given the opportunity

Not so long ago, scientists of the time said flight was impossible ... and of the invention transport, that speeds above 50 mph would kill a human .... Who knows what 'impossible' things today become possible in the future ....

I watched a program that said it was thought it was only possible to travel forward in time

some people believe that people are already time traveling though the crazy internet theory nicolas cage is a time traveling imortal is a bit ridiculous

Time Travel is possible I reckon. The Nazi's invented a machine and I'm sure the Egyptians had futuristic technology too.

I don't know if it possible in a LOST type of way, but I've defiantly felt like I've experienced things before.

Or when children are born with memories of past lives that turn out to be true.. that's freaky.

I absolutely don't believe it's possible, no matter who says it is - even Damocles. I'm not talking about travelling really fast and the clock reading different, I mean BTTF type time travel. How the fuck could I go to the year 2026? How could I visit Hitler in his bunker? Think about it.

If it was possible to travel through time (excepting the fact we are all doing exactly that right now), why haven't we met anyone who's here from a different age?

If it was possible to travel through time (excepting the fact we are all doing exactly that right now), why haven't we met anyone who's here from a different age?

Maybe the time travel fried their memory and that's why they only remember vague things. Like innocent children..

Like this kid.. explain this please!?

I don't need to explain nonsense.
If at some point in the future mankind discovered a method of traveling through time do you think we would send an idiot or a team of experts who could introduce all of our discoveries at an earlier time? Do you think we would just send the odd loon or perhaps a delegation who would go strait to the scientists working in the same field?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.