Time Travel

Time travel was perfected some time ago. The machine was called the M510. 25 were made with IDs from "GRA" to "GRY". Pictures are rare, but they are out there:

220px-First_Manchester_bus_61251_%28M510_GRY%29,_25_July_2008.jpg

I've just come back from the future. Can't say anything of substance as it will destroy life as we know it. The only teaser I can give is "PEP OUT!!!"

We've already done time travel in the large hadron collide, just with molecules or atoms or something. You send tlthrm round fast enough and they go forward in time. Stephen hawking explains on the time travel documentary all this, and obviously far better than me! But yea we've already done it (to an extent) and we know you just need to go fast, or knock about near something big (talking a fuck off planet big). Give it a watch if you are even questioning whether time travel exists (as did I) and you watch thay it's one hell of a fucking eye opener and explained brilliantly so even people like m ewho know fuck all about physical, can understand

I absolutely don't believe it's possible, no matter who says it is - even Damocles. I'm not talking about travelling really fast and the clock reading different, I mean BTTF type time travel. How the fuck could I go to the year 2026? How could I visit Hitler in his bunker? Think about it.

That is time travel by definition and has already been proven by experiments. You could go to the year 2026 if you can go outside the solar system for a year or two. Problem is we haven't got a vehicle for it yet. Travelling into the past is probably not possible otherwise we'd have time tourists knocking around

On the other hand a 7 year old could probably spell genes correctly and it wouldn't be evidence of anything at all.

I've just come back from the future. Can't say anything of substance as it will destroy life as we know it. The only teaser I can give is "PEP OUT!!!"

what you only was forward 6months hahahahahha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.