Time wasting

give it to gordon

Team supported
Manchester City
Is time wasting becoming the new 'thing' in football.

Keepers taking an age to get the ball back in play.

Throw ins also taking an age

And this is a new one the whole team celebrating a goal at the furthest point from their half. Normally the corner flag. Than taking ages to walk back.

We pay good money in very difficult times to watch a game of football. It seems that clubs couldnt care less about the amount of football fans see.

There is only 1 thing that will cut it out,cards,and as soon as there is a red -(second yellow),particulary for a keeper that could spell the end of it.

But have the refs got the bottle to do it,have they fuck.
Yep there are lots of things that are hard to fix in football but that isn't one of them. If they had the will you could cut it down hugely in the space of a few weeks. It would result in an increase of injury feigning time wasting but that could be addressed separately.

Yep there are lots of things that are hard to fix in football but that isn't one of them. If they had the will you could cut it down hugely in the space of a few weeks. It would result in an increase of injury feigning time wasting but that could be addressed separately.

Perhaps football could do what rugby does and the doc comes on and play carries on lol.

Which doc would be the first to score !!

I bored myself with this one yesterday. But by the 56th minute yesterday i ran a stop watch. Palace had already wasted 4 and a half minutes, by our equaliser it was over 6 minutes. I stopped after that, but something does need to be done.

Wasn't it something insane in the second half of extra time against Madrid? Ball was in play for 6 and a half minutes i think.

Just do it like Rugby - time keeping is done by an official in the stands - when a ball goes dead he/she stops the clock and restarts it when the ball becomes active again - that way they can waste all the time they want as they will be getting no time advantage so it will soon stop

Cant do that ! Some of our fans would be leaving at 4:40 and only seen 10 minutes of the match :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.