Times you've cried with City

WesthoughtonJohn

I don't often start threads btw!!

I've a feeling we may have had this before, and for the tough lads it's probably frilly.

I've cried at City games

Wolves at Wembley
Gillingham at Wembley
Utd and Stoke in the same season
QPR

Going forward

Vinnie's last game
David Silva's last game

I look back at the first one and think how thankful I am for the rest.

Another 20 years and I hope I've added to the list!!!

Liverpool in 96.
Gillingham, left Wembley in tears at 0-2.
About an hour after the QPR game, the second I got back in the door, went all night and then kept randomly crying for a week after.

Every time I see footage of Lakey playing for us, don't know what it is but it always gets me emotional, even now.
Got a bit upset when we won the fa cup( in 2011)
Never got upset when we got relegated as we was shite and wasn't a shock ha ha.

Last edited:
Luton 1983 as a 10 year old sat in platt lane. Everton at home a couple of years earlier when Francis got sent off, scary as fook. Beating Stoke in 2011 almost had me, first trophy i remember.

QPR.

Not Mackie's goal, not even Aguero's goal, and not the trophy lift either. I cried in between all that, when they brought out the "PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2012" banners to place behind the podium. It hit me in a wave and I just burst into tears.

Tore my shoulder ligaments falling arse over tit vs Liverpool 2-2 draw a few years back. Still hurts me now.

Only cried once in 81 when Tommy Hutch scored that og, I was 12

Vowed never to cry over football again and never have

Love City and they have been a constant in my life but no won’t cry over them again

Been fucking hard mind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.