Timisoara Fans last night........

danburge82 said:
kippax71 said:
Also needs to be noted that there was some seriously hot girls there as well.

Romanian girls are fit! Well the one at my uni was, so that's 100% of Romanian girls I've met! Oh but I did watch a documentary once where a Romanian family tied their toddler to a rope on a fence and left her there to grow up with the dogs, she was there into her teenage years and acted like a dog, walked on all fours, barked, licked water etc - she wasn't fit! So my experiences are actually 50-50!
Bit of a dog was she?

danburge82 said:
kippax71 said:

Romanian girls are fit! Well the one at my uni was, so that's 100% of Romanian girls I've met! Oh but I did watch a documentary once where a Romanian family tied their toddler to a rope on a fence and left her there to grow up with the dogs, she was there into her teenage years and acted like a dog, walked on all fours, barked, licked water etc - she wasn't fit! So my experiences are actually 50-50!

is that true? PMSL might try that with my daughter .....

danburge82 said:
kippax71 said:

bet you'd do her 'doggy' tho.

*****if she is 16+ obviousely*****

Spoke to a couple of their fans in Victory Sq, sound lads and they r coming over for the leg at eastlands. They reckon there will be about 200 of them, plus another 1000 that live in england. They seemed very proud of the atmosphere they create, but sadly the way the ground is it didn't really carry to our end

mike channon´s windmill said:
This thread is heading in a very dangerous direction !! Hope no Boro inbreds are guesting on here;)

Don't worry. As a person living in Timisoara i can confirm that Boro is the most loved english team here and Macarone an all time hero (guess we should actually build him a statue :D ) .
A few (4-5 or so ) years ago steaua bucharest, the Scums of Bucharest :)) , played in UEFA Cup semifinal against Boro. In the return leg around the 60th minute they had overall lead of 3-0 (1-0 from home and 2-0 on Boro stadium ). Then Macarone entered the fields and Boro turned it back, scored 4, and sent steaua back were they belong :D

I have to be 100% honest on here.

I'm in my early forties and remember the days when racist chanting was acceptable in some shape or form. I recall Clive 'the jive' Wilson and how talented he was and cheering him whilst making racist chants 'as a joke' against opposition black players.

Thankfully we all get the opportunity of emerging from the swamp of stupidity and progress into a state of evolution.

I really want to visit me as a 17 year old and give him a good slap.

Romanian girls are fit! Well the one at my uni was, so that's 100% of Romanian girls I've met! Oh but I did watch a documentary once where a Romanian family tied their toddler to a rope on a fence and left her there to grow up with the dogs, she was there into her teenage years and acted like a dog, walked on all fours, barked, licked water etc - she wasn't fit! So my experiences are actually 50-50![/quote]

I've seen that aswell, watched it in Psychology last year! and yeah your right she wasnt fit . . at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.