Timisoara players on £82k Bonus a man to beat us ......

Fanzone Danny

Just seen this.....

Martin Blackburn reports on how City’s Europa League opponents are preparing for tonight’s game. “FC Timisoara’s stars are on £82,000 a man to dump Manchester City out of the Europa League. The Romanian side are backed by oil magnate Marian Iancu. And ahead of tonight’s play-off first-leg he said: “My team will play for more money than the Manchester City players. “‘Some can get to £82,000 if they help us beat them – they are ready to play the match of their lives.’”

Don't get me wrong we should still have enough quality to blow them away but that seems a pretty big incentive and the players are going to be 100% firing if they weren't already. Add that to a apparently dodgy uneven pitch, tonight could be a little more tricky than initially expected!

SouthStandLee said:
I said as soon as the draw was made we'll get beat 3-1 at their ground

What made u think that mate? do u know about Timisoara or was it a gut feeling? TBH I hadn't even heard of them!

Fanzone Danny said:
SouthStandLee said:
I said as soon as the draw was made we'll get beat 3-1 at their ground

What made u think that mate? do u know about Timisoara or was it a gut feeling? TBH I hadn't even heard of them!

Dont know a thing about them, i just think their fans will be fired up and their players will defo up their game. So just a gut feeling reallly

Balotelli 1st goal City 4-0, think positive! 110/1 btw, can't for the life of me think why! Had a cheeky pound!

Timisoara eliminated Shakhtar Donetsk last season in the Champions League qualifiers, the then UEFA Cup holders... so they can play. Really tough game this.

Im going for a hard fought 1-0 to the blues and a bald patch for me from ripping my hair out every time the stream cuts out!

Tricky_Trev said:
Timisoara eliminated Shakhtar Donetsk last season in the Champions League qualifiers, the then UEFA Cup holders... so they can play. Really tough game this.
Gulp! Have they started their season yet?

Marvin said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Gulp! Have they started their season yet?

4 games in I think, plus they have already played one qualifying round

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.