Timisoara players on £82k Bonus a man to beat us ......

Tricky_Trev said:
Timisoara eliminated Shakhtar Donetsk last season in the Champions League qualifiers, the then UEFA Cup holders... so they can play. Really tough game this.

Yeah Ive seen that too Trev, no doubt this will be hard tonight just hope the boys stamp are class on it! I'm gonna be positive and go 3-1 City!! :-)

I think we'll score tonight, just need to keep it tight at the back, and joe to be as good as he was against spuds, but not worked as much. (touches wooden head) CTID.

The fact that they are being payed big money to beat us will no doubt fire them up and also due to the fact they are massive underdogs . I will be happy with an away goal , I think we will win but the minimum we need is that away goal and I'll be confident .

Blue Elmo said:
The fact that they are being payed big money to beat us will no doubt fire them up and also due to the fact they are massive underdogs . I will be happy with an away goal , I think we will win but the minimum we need is that away goal and I'll be confident .
Why is so much emphasis put on getting an away goal? I'd rather draw 0-0 than get beat 5-4!

Any sort of win tonight is fine. Not expecting fluid, silky football to blow the oppo away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.