Timisoara ticket

jimbo101

Thought i'd be the first to post on this one.
Booked flights & hotel & would really appreciate a ticket. I dont have enough points to qualify myself.
Cheers

jimbo101 said:
Booked flights & hotel & would really appreciate a ticket. I dont have enough points to qualify myself.
Cheers

Pm me mate, u still doing the driving,

jimbo101 said:
Cheers

who are you flying with and where to and from and was the costs reasonable.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:16 am --<br /><br />does anybody know how many tickets mcfc are likely to get ?
i think the stadium is 32,000 capacity so would imagine we should get a few but you never know ?

Can see this being like cyprus, that went open sale and didnt sell out.

Cant see alot going to this unless thomas cook come up with something good

citizen said:
Can see this being like cyprus, that went open sale and didnt sell out.

Cant see alot going to this unless thomas cook come up with something good

I dont know, you can still doing it really cheap if you go via Budapest. Suprised the prices havent gone through the roof yet.

who are you flying with and where to and from and was the costs reasonable.

-- Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:16 am --

Austrian airlines - Heathrow to Timisoara via Vienna - £193 return

Re: Timisoara,
60 yr old thinking of going to Timisoara looking for people to travel with. Have worked out a way travelling by coach from Manchester at midnight Monday via London. Arriving Budapest noon Wednesday. Stay overnight (hostel). Early morning train to Timisoara and watch the game. Stay overnight again (hostel). then another early morning train back to Budapest. Coach Friday afternoon back to Manchester arriving 11pm. Cost around £200 + beer, food & ticket. Could turn out an adventurous 5 day trip. Interested? Post reply a.s.a.p. Tom (berry blue)

This will not sell out, just make sure you get your own point for this match.

Don't give them to other people who never go but sell on here every away.

These people will make sure you never have enough points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.