Timisoara ticket

Unfortunately wont be able to make the game as air fares are far too high for leaving Thursday coming back Friday but a word of warning to anyone who would receive special delivery through Craven Street Droylsden they tried to deliver my match ticket to my address in working hours today leaving a note to "please leave 47 hours before collecting" which would have meant Thursday morning anyway! so to City and the Royal Mail organise this better next time!

scall said:
City will let anyone buy a ticket once they go on sale. But they won't give you the points until you prove your travel. It's work well in the past for other European games.

It happened for the Abu Dhabi game. They didn't put the points on the system until after the game. Presumably because if they sold 500 tickets, and it turns out there's only 100 at the game, they'll look into it a bit more.

Anyone had points added yet?

Uwes Grandad said:
scall said:
City will let anyone buy a ticket once they go on sale. But they won't give you the points until you prove your travel. It's work well in the past for other European games.

It happened for the Abu Dhabi game. They didn't put the points on the system until after the game. Presumably because if they sold 500 tickets, and it turns out there's only 100 at the game, they'll look into it a bit more.

Anyone had points added yet?

Not yet no. They should do soon though.

Went to the ticket office with our flight details to make sure we got the points,
Was assured the points would go on after the game had been played.
Still no points, I've been meaning to call them this week but not got round to it yet.
It's just showing as 0 points for the purchase.

I sent an email to customer services about it, will let you know what they say<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:27 am --<br /><br />Anyone had their points allocated to them yet for the away game?

Me neither, checked this morning and not there, sent another email.

I've had my Salzburg points already though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.