Timisoara tickets

blueballoon - ive PM you re:tickets - i have 3 that cant make it this time if anyone requires tickets

Trust those selling tickets will note that they won't get their loyalty points - will only be allocated once proof of flight details are produced as per the website and have to be in the name of the season card holder.

Spoke to the club and they have confirmed that this is the initial allocation and anyone attending will get one. They have a further supply to be allocated in the event they sell the first 500 but don't expect them to be needed.

Duki Blue said:
Trust those selling tickets will note that they won't get their loyalty points - will only be allocated once proof of flight details are produced as per the website and have to be in the name of the season card holder.

Spoke to the club and they have confirmed that this is the initial allocation and anyone attending will get one. They have a further supply to be allocated in the event they sell the first 500 but don't expect them to be needed.

i dont care about loyalty points, all our tickets have thousands on anyway.

i have served my time:)

de niro said:
Duki Blue said:

i dont care about loyalty points, all our tickets have thousands on anyway.

i have served my time:)

Not having a dig - just didn't want anyone to be surprised when they check their points and see they have not been tracked. Seems they will be implementing this on all europa away games to discourage anyone getting tickets for the games for the points and then selling them on.

The only reason I knew was because I will be out of town on the day of sale and was concerned that they went straight to "any season card holder" so would miss out on a ticket having already booked my flights.

For the avoidance of doubt tickets can be purchased without proof of travel but the loyalty points won't get added until evidence is produced.

If your a season card holder do you have to pay to see the home Leg, or is it covered by the season card ? I'm pretty sure i read it cost £10 to retain your seat but I'm not sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.