Timo Werner

Surprised we never made any move for a proven player at that bargain price? sergio’s coming to the end & whilst he’s virtually irreplaceable, Werner gets goals

Surprised we never made any move for a proven player at that bargain price? sergio’s coming to the end & whilst he’s virtually irreplaceable, Werner gets goals
We will never know if we did or didn't make a move mate. On paper it looks like a good option for us but must be something Pep/Txiki doesnt like. I think we feel that we have Jesus as Aguero's replacement and we will look to bring in someone like Jesus (When we first signed him) to replace Aguero rather than a proven striker.

So Liverpool pulled out due to financial reasons apparently.

Strange, I could have sworn they've only spent a fiver of the £850m they sold Coutinho for?

We will never know if we did or didn't make a move mate. On paper it looks like a good option for us but must be something Pep/Txiki doesnt like. I think we feel that we have Jesus as Aguero's replacement and we will look to bring in someone like Jesus (When we first signed him) to replace Aguero rather than a proven striker.
We won’t mate I agree, but with sane about to leave that’s another 10/15 goals that need replacing, who’s gonna do it??

Have to admit the backtracking going on social media by the dippers is truly something to marvel.

"Didnt want him anyway"

"This is just a smokescreen"

"It’s fine James I’ve been a Red for 36 years and I know and love this club. We are the champions and did the 6 last year! Absolutely fine if we don’t get Werner, we are still the best team in the World. I know the mighty Reds are saving up for Mbappe! We will dominate #YNWA"

We won’t mate I agree, but with sane about to leave that’s another 10/15 goals that need replacing, who’s gonna do it??
We haven't struggled to score this season still top scorers, we don’t play with 10 without Sane. Scoring isn’t and won’t be an issue next season , sort out the defence this summer and sort out replacing Aguero the summer after. Unless we can get a bargain willing to bide his time.

Lool even the news aggregator can detect something Salty in the air lmaoo

Monday’s edition of Mundo Deportivo(Barca press mouth piece) brings a particularly complicated story, and it feels like a strange snipe at City.

Putting aside that Manchester City don’t need Werner, given they have Sergio Aguero and Gabriel Jesus, it’s confusing what on earth any of this has to do with Semedo or Joao Cancelo

"Guardiola’s problem is that City paid €60m for Cancelo and put him on a high salary, so in any Semedo swap, money would have to go to Barca and the player would have to take a pay cut.

This all seems to be a lengthy effort to show Guardiola doesn’t always get it right, and doesn’t always get what he wants.

Headache inducing."

Lol.

Last edited:
He only functions as a second striker like Griezmann. We don‘t need him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.